The Final

Faster

That closing ceremony was so badly shot it was embarrassing. First of all, having it in the broad daylight makes it look cheap (you can't use dramatic lighting etc.), but there's not much they can do about it. Great camerawork could have saved, but it was full of awkward long and static close-ups and long shots, it made the whole thing look really tragic :wacko:

They should have done it between the game and the trophy ceremony given how short and interlude-like it was.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ I doubt they would had been able to remove the stage in 15 minutes :lol: anyway since we know how Putin loves glitz and glamour we can rest assured Russia 2018 will have better ceremonies.

Also, Puyol is getting ready to hand over the World Cup inside that Louis Vitton box.

The Confederations Cup ceremonies were so much better. Why they couldn't hire them again for the WC.

And now the official broadcast is starting. Before the match starts I have to thank Brazil for hosting a wonderful WC. Thank you for this month which we will probably wont forget.

And the booing against Argentina begins. Italy '90 final all over again. As expected from the lovely brazilian fans :lol:

DUUUUDE Argentine sportsfans are the most obnoxious guys ever. Nothing compares.

Here comes Puyol and Gisele with the trophy.

I wish Germany was wearing the away colours. Like that jersey much better.

I like both but I prefer the white one with the red stripes. Is much more iconic.

My favorite ones will always be the kits of 1990 and 1994.

Well, the closing ceremony made the opening look like a masterpiece. And that one was also godawful. I know football is what matters the most today but come on XD a country with such a festive tradition and after that bombastic closing in SA 2010....I expected more. Aw well,

Well, I enjoyed

sas.gif

:D

Archived