FIFA World Cup Match 62 Semi-Final Argentina vs Netherlands

Well I don't know if anything can be better than yesterday's match but hopefully we have a competitive match today

Netherlands vs Argentina Arena de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil 17:00

HEAD TO HEAD: NED 4-3-1

GOALS: NED 13-6

OFFICIALS:

Referee: Cuneyt CAKIR TUR

AR1: Bahattin Duran TUR

AR 2: Tarik Ongun TUR

4th: Jonas Eriksson SWE

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the defeat of Brazil, the opinion abbout this match are divided strongly, there're too many people who thinks that only Netherlands can face Germany. But also there are people who support Argentina, La Tigresa del Oriente incluided.

Netherlands vs. Germany final would truly settle the question of footballing dominance being held by Europe. It seems everything is centralizing around the major Western European leagues. It is telling that C. and S. Americans choosing to play in lesser leagues like Russia and Ukraine instead of staying in their own country.

Netherlands vs. Germany final would truly settle the question of footballing dominance being held by Europe. It seems everything is centralizing around the major Western European leagues. It is telling that C. and S. Americans choosing to play in lesser leagues like Russia and Ukraine instead of staying in their own country.

It happens often that they reject offers from west europe to go play east because of the $$$

Are u crazy??? I'll watch it and pray the lawd to Argentina get thrashed today. We need company in the bottom of the we'll, hermanos. Let's get together ;)

bottom of the well*

Count on me for final match. Today, I'm just relaxing and taking some air. No TV turned on here and maybe I get some news about the match here in GB.

Some newspapers went wild today here in Brazil

PxJq853.jpg

"Go to hell, Felipão!" (Felipão is the nickname of Scolari, Brazilian coach)

iKwU0yE.jpg

"There won't be any cover" (a joke with "There won't be any Cup).
"Meanwhile you read it, Germany scored again".
Gosh

29ZWlDW.jpg

No title.

v8tGsUL.png

"Congratulations to the 1950 team, runners-up at that World Cup.

They were accused of being responsible for our biggest shame.
Now, we know what is a real shame."

Archived