FIFA World Cup Match 61 Semi-Final Brazil vs Germany

Here in France we have the smug satisfaction of knowing that we only let the Germans score one goal against us in 90 minutes! :D

And yet you're Team is at home watching it!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, the gif was only a joke, i apologise for put them.

just black humour

Oh don't dive at 5-0 down. Show some pride.

Yeah, we all know how much this means to Brazil. It is a shame - you don't want to see a team dismantled like this at this level, but it's an amazing display by Germany, can't see them not winning it all.

It hasn't been amazing by Germany though. They've been good but not 5-0 good. This is just awful from Brazil.

The truth is Brazil looked defeated even before the match. Brazilian sports have serious problems with mental strenght.

I think this tragic defeat finally open eyes of people in Brazil about this...

Thing is, this Brazil team has been mediocre at best - without the refereeing against Croatia, they might've struggled to even get out of the group, & they really rode their luck against Chile. It's certainly not the Brazil we've all been taught to expect. But I still feel for them & hope they can finish the World Cup well (although I wouldn't back them against Argentina or Netherlands in the bronzer)

I can only imagine how pissed off the Brazilian people will be. All the protests before the World Cup for a tournament that ends in failure.

Shut the hell up. Brazil is playing horribly and Germany phenomenally. Stop trying to stir the pot with such nonsense.

Lol, glad to see the level of your language reflects that of the team you support.

No one is stirring anything, you re just biased, if you didn't listen to the declarations made before the game, I'm sorry that you didn't follow the WC close enough. Or just admit you like arrogant winners, which is fine.

It's Still been a great Tournament though.

:D Now I WANT Argentina to lose tomorrow!

3rd/4th be a titanic struggle for WC dignity!

Lol, glad to see the level of your language reflects that of the team you support.

No one is stirring anything, you re just biased, if you didn't listen to the declarations made before the game, I'm sorry that you didn't follow the WC close enough. Or just admit you like arrogant winners, which is fine.

Get serious. If Germany said anything about Brazil being weak, then they were correct. I think your mistaking confidence for arrogance. It's Brazil's lack of effort and defence that's costing them this game, and the score has nothing to do with Germany's arrogance or sportsmanship.

It hasn't been amazing by Germany though. They've been good but not 5-0 good. This is just awful from Brazil.

The display is such that any doubts of victory even if Neymar and Silva had played are beyond doubt.

Yeah, just plain awful. The Brazilian fans are booing their team right now.

Will this day be known as Mineirãoço? :(

I'm afraid so. I am as shocked as many here while following this game. Where do we even begin? The Germans will certainly avenge for 2002. Alright, this game isn't funny anymore. Today one German newspaper had the front page headline shown on ESPN that reads, "Today We Will Make Them Cry". Getting that way. Surely, Argentinians are laughing and having a field day over this one. Will it take within another 64 years when Brazil hosts again to finally win one as hosts?

O wow there was a thunderstorm in Rio so they power in the ESPN studio is mostly out so they have to broadcast from the Men in Blazers Panic Room only 2 people can fit no reaction from Ballack or Sliva