FIFA World Cup Match 61 Semi-Final Brazil vs Germany

C

Don't forget the match in Brasilia!!!

Be sure, the stadium will be against Brazil...

Will Brazil be in the 1st place in medal ranking?

Nope... But we maybe can win some medals, right?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, the gif was only a joke, i apologise for put them.

just black humour

Oh don't dive at 5-0 down. Show some pride.

SPORTSMANSHIP AT THE END BY BOTH SIDES...WHY ITS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GAME.

There is still a chance for pride Brazil...yes its the dead man's game, but lets hope Argentina loses tomorrow!

There is still a chance for pride Brazil...yes its the dead man's game, but lets hope Argentina loses tomorrow!

Don't let Pixie see this.

• Like 1

If Argentina lose, it will be a new shame for us. They will be much more motivated for this match. We said here " bater em cachorro morto"

I hope the Brazilian team has the opportunity to show what they can do - I just heard Caesar's interview with the Brazilian TV and I just can support what he has said...

The mood and atmosphere is over.

The streets are on mourning...

Well, the great World Cup atmosphere lasted almost til the end...

Now dozens of foreigners will make some noise and nobody around will care...

Brazil's players being interviewed...can just make out some of the Portuguese, sooo devastated, the team lost without it's captain and it's star player.

I Know what it's like to be a supporter of a No1 world ranked team that is expected to win a WC but stumbles. Its horrible.

Anyone knows the goal count of World Cup now???

I'm surprised fans didn't burned down the stadium and offered the players in sacrifice. icon_lol.gif

We are not hispanic

Funny to see Peruvian and Venezuelan mocking Brazilians on football...

But that's fine. Enjoy the moment...

:(

Dany, all the jokes made in the post are only for moments, because it doesn't mean that all is this in the real life.

On the other hand, Brazilian -and south american football- need to improve all their grupal perfomance, because all of them are around one player (Brazil - Neymar, Colombia - James, Argentina -Messi).

Funny to see Peruvian and Venezuelan mocking Brazilians on football...

But that's fine. Enjoy the moment...

:(

Don't get me wrong. I will always recognize what Brazil has done for football , and I used to cheer up on you guys a lot in the WC's when I was a kid (I even cried when you lost at France '98) but I can't cheer for a team which has played poor football. Saying they lost because of Neymar and Thiago is a blatant, pathetic excuse. I'm sorry but this is my opinion.

Please support them - it is sportmanship to stand with your athletes in the darkest hours when you are celebrating with them in the brightest!

No, if they fight and loses fighting, they will have our support. After mental weakness of them, all they deserve from us is disdain.

Please support them - it is sportmanship to stand with your athletes in the darkest hours when you are celebrating with them in the brightest!

couldn't have said it better...what a sickly feeling these players must be feeling...Im on the other side of the world and felt just awful watching it from there! At least the Germans, who must be equally dumbstruck, showed compassion and true Sportsmanship at the end.

Don't get me wrong. I will always recognize what Brazil has done for football , and I used to cheer up on you guys a lot in the WC's when I was a kid (I even cried when you lost at France '98) but I can't cheer for a team which has played poor football. Saying they lost because of Neymar and Thiago is a blatant, pathetic excuse. I'm sorry but this is my opinion.

Who gave this excuse here???

Im saying for weeks, this team is weak!!!

Be fair. Jokes are welcomes. I'm laughing with some on facebook.

But you are not joking, you are mocking. That's not good.

I'm truly angry and disappointed.

Cool down. I have deep respect for you but I'm losing it.

167 goals so far w 3 matches to go

France 98: 171 goals

Well, big chances to surpass... At least, as an event, we have something to celebrate.

My facebook is flooded with jokes.