FIFA World Cup Match 61 Semi-Final Brazil vs Germany

No, if they fight and loses fighting, they will have our support. After mental weakness of them, all they deserve from us is disdain.

Please Danny, the players were not prepared of the pressure on them - the majority of the players were not in South Africa (they are inexperienced) - all the fears all the hopes of the Brazilians laid on their shoulders - yes, there were not strong enough - they broke emotionally in the first 20 minutes of the match, but that is human...

I just please you and all Brazilians to support them now!!!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please support them - it is sportmanship to stand with your athletes in the darkest hours when you are celebrating with them in the brightest!

I refuse to support this team. They are responsible for our biggest defeat in 100 years of history and they did it on our own soil. At least they make us forget 1950. This was much worse. I will follow saturday's game in the same way that I followed Iran - Nigeria

Oh the agony, the despair, the shock, the sadness, and the dejection written all over on Brazilian fans across the nation and even in New York witnessing the horror of what just happened with Germany

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/copa-do-mundo/fotos/2014/07/fotos-reacao-dos-torcedores-brasileiros-com-derrota-para-alemanha.html

Please Danny, the players were not prepared of the pressure on them - the majority of the players were not in South Africa (they are inexperienced) - all the fears all the hopes of the Brazilians laid on their shoulders - yes, there were not strong enough - they broke emotionally in the first 20 minutes of the match, but that is human...

I just please you and all Brazilians to support them now!!!

Sorry, CAF, this is not a high-perfomance-professional team.

They don't deserve any support.

Sorry, CAF, this is not a high-perfomance-professional team.

They don't deserve any support.

Danny, commiserations...you have the right to be upset :(

...Baron...take your Troll sht stirrings somewhere else...

Who gave this excuse here???

Im saying for weeks, this team is weak!!!

Be fair. Jokes are welcomes. I'm laughing with some on facebook.

But you are not joking, you are mocking. That's not good.

I'm truly angry and disappointed.

Cool down. I have deep respect for you but I'm losing it.

Well, big chances to surpass... At least, as an event, we have something to celebrate.

My facebook is flooded with jokes.

First of all, i'm mocking the team and the insane fans, which I'm aware its not everyone. Not the sane ones who recognize the failures and are sad for this defeat. I'm also sorry for Neymar. Being on that state is not a motif for laughs. So i'm sorry if i've offended you with my comments in any way, it wasn't my intention.

Brazil must rethink everythink about mental strenght in all sports.

We are tired of teams being crying and destroyed because of one goal or a single point (like many Volleyball unbelievable defeats missing one point to win).

It's hard to see Brazilian teams overcoming results or at least trying to...

How long will this last long?

I refuse to support this team. They are responsible for our biggest defeat in 100 years of history and they did it on our own soil. At least they make us forget 1950. This was much worse. I will follow saturday's game in the same way that I followed Iran - Nigeria

Please Bezzi,

give them a chance - I can imagine that the behaviour of the Brazilian fans now is very important when the selecao wants to get back on the winning track...

First of all, i'm mocking the team and the insane fans, which I'm aware its not everyone. Not the sane ones who recognize the failures and are sad for this defeat. I'm also sorry for Neymar. Being on that state is not a motif for laughs. So i'm sorry if i've offended you with my comments in any way, it wasn't my intention.

Fair. If you say something bad about the team, you'll probably get support of all Brazilians. But it didn't sound like this.

Anyway, life goes on.

People are already saying this is the worst thing to happen in brazilian football history since the Maracanazo (even worse than France '98)

By far

The term Mineirazo was already coined by many on the media, including here. Also if Germany score one more goal it would had been the biggest defeat in WC history since 1934

Fair. If you say something bad about the team, you'll probably get support of all Brazilians. But it didn't sound like this.

Anyway, life goes on.

By far

I apologize, then.

We are tired of teams being crying and destroyed because of one goal or a single point (like many Volleyball unbelievable defeats missing one point to win).

You are right, but I think at the match in Brasilia you (the brazilians) can show that they support this change - at the moment there is a kind of "all or nothing" mentality, which produces an immense pressure on the players...

Please think about it a night or two

This loss to Germany will no doubt leave behind a legacy that will be felt for many years to come in Brazilian soccer from the players to the CBF. I think Thiago Silva's absence was felt much more than Neymar's because of the defense. They will NEVER, ever forget about this devastating loss for the rest of their lives; they will have nightmares about this. Brazilians will never let them forget about this one for the rest of their lives--not even making up for it in Russian 4 years later will assauge that.

Several Brazilian celebs take to social medial expressing their shock, disappointment, and anger on the team:

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/selecao-brasileira/noticia/2014/07/famosos-ja-comentam-baile-alemao-diante-do-brasil-nas-redes-sociais.html

This loss to Germany will no doubt leave behind a legacy that will be felt for many years to come in Brazilian soccer from the players to the CBF. I think Thiago Silva's absence was felt much more than Neymar's because of the defense. They will NEVER, ever forget about this devastating loss for the rest of their lives; they will have nightmares about this. Brazilians will never let them forget about this one for the rest of their lives--not even making up for it in Russian 4 years later will assauge that.

Several Brazilian celebs take to social medial expressing their shock, disappointment, and anger on the team:

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/selecao-brasileira/noticia/2014/07/famosos-ja-comentam-baile-alemao-diante-do-brasil-nas-redes-sociais.html

And wouldn't it make them stronger! They'll probably end up winning 2018!

^^ yeah but in Brazil it's a religion, pretty much, and losing is the biggest act of blasphemy. After this pathetic performance, they're more than right to be pissed off. I would be, too.

You are right, but I think at the match in Brasilia you (the brazilians) can show that they support this change - at the moment there is a kind of "all or nothing" mentality, which produces an immense pressure on the players...

Please think about it a night or two

Probably I will not even watch the match...

4th title curse?

Brazil 1970 - 1994: 24 years

Italy 1982 - 2006: 24 years

Germany 1990 - 2014????

Please Bezzi,

give them a chance - I can imagine that the behaviour of the Brazilian fans now is very important when the selecao wants to get back on the winning track...

CAF, I was prepared for a defeat today and continue to support the team. If they had lost as the USA lost, honoring their colors. But they shamed us today. I wiil back support the team when we have a new coach and a new players in 2018 qualifiers.

I can see a public hanging, figuratively speaking, on the whole team throughout Brazil--cooking staff included. Fans there have a right to be infuriated at the team right now and onto the third place game and beyond.

And I thought losing to Argentina in the final in their home soil was would be the ultimate nightmare

Archived