FIFA World Cup Match 61 Semi-Final Brazil vs Germany

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Canada got ESPN. They have some truly great commentators. The coverage has been really disappointing compared to South Africa 2010. During 2010 CBC had a really get pool contest, good in studio hosts and commentators and allowed another network to broadcast a full hour recap program with complete highlights. This coverage is garbage. Nigel Reed is awful and so is Craig Forrester.

Get serious. If Germany said anything about Brazil being weak, then they were correct. I think your mistaking confidence for arrogance. It's Brazil's lack of effort and defence that's costing them this game, and the score has nothing to do with Germany's arrogance or sportsmanship.

Ofan, don't you know a specific rule in sport which is that, even when you think you should be superior to your opponent, you're not supposed to say it in people's faces and tell the press "yeah, Im much better and I think I'll step on them like on a bug". No. You can be confident but a great champion has to be humble and respect his opponent. Otherwise, it's called arrogance.

How many will stay in the stadium for the second half?

Spend hundreds maybe thousands to go to the game why would you leave and waste money you can walk around get food etc That's what I do when I'm at a blowout

Ofan, don't you know a specific rule in sport which is that, even when you think you should be superior to your opponent, you're not supposed to say it in people's faces and tell the press "yeah, Im much better and I think I'll step on them like on a bug". No. You can be confident but a great champion has to be humble and respect his opponent. Otherwise, it's called arrogance.

That is what most of the Brazilian players and people do all the time.

what does a woman from france know about arrogance? oh, right.

what does a woman from france know about arrogance? oh, right.

Lol, what does a gay guy from the US know about football? ( I like gays, mind you) :)

Oh right.

Try to consider sport for what it is, not for the players' looks.(And good looks are spread in many parts of the World anyway).

It's different when your're playing Andorra as opposed to a team like Brazil. With a team that is truly inferior like Andorra, you must be humble. But with a team that is on the same level as you like Brazil is with Germany, you must be confident. The Germans had no idea it would be this easy. If they made these comments after the game it's a different story. But they didn't, so your argument is very weak. Quit whining and just enjoy the game. I lost any respect for your opinion when you made the World War comment earlier in this thread.

Lol, what does a gay guy from the US know about football? ( I like gays, mind you) :)

Oh right.

Try to consider sport for what it is, not for the players' looks.(And good looks are spread in many parts of the World anyway).

honey, i know everything about everything. i'm the new faster, except i'm actually right sometimes.

Archived