Myles is now on ignore, and your right about the youtube posting, that's the lowest even I've ever gone but I was dragged there. He did attack another member's ethnicity, so I hit back. I do think the excuse of Baron "playing hard" here is unfair as you have personal friendship with him and other more senior members do as well, probably including the Mods, so he seems to be allowed to badger on. In the same token when he is being serious, some more appropriate Olympic topics are enhanced by his contributions, that is until someone contradicts him...

I actually had Tony on ignore after you and others said it would be wise to.

...and don't ferl threatened by Atomic Kitten, they're bloody good singers.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think i'm experiencing some identity problems right now....

Completely disagree. Argentina has 1 superior player to any on Belgium but overall Belgium is the better 'team'. Football just happens to be a sport where one player can make a huge difference.

I know mate. I really have taken great pains to ignore him for a long while now - in the face of constant provocation. I even absented myself so I wouldn't lose it at him. But, well, I'm human. And i

I actually had Tony on ignore after you and others said it would be .

Not before showed your true stripes. And for long after the GBMod issued his bullying warning. I'm glad now people here have a glimpse at your true character.

Edited by Sir Rols
  • Like 1

Not before showed your true stripes. And for long after the GBMod issued his bullying warning. I'm glad now people here have a glimpse at your true character.

Likewise you, Rols.

Guys just chuck eachother on the block list. This arguing just tarnishes your reputation. Blocking has worked wonders for me. It's hard to resist reading the post even though it's blocked but just force yourself to not reply! We can't lose either or both of you guys from this forum, you've both been here nearly over a decade. Just put the fighting aside.

Guys just chuck eachother on the block list. This arguing just tarnishes your reputation. Blocking has worked wonders for me. It's hard to resist reading the post even though it's blocked but just force yourself to not reply!

I know mate. I really have taken great pains to ignore him for a long while now - in the face of constant provocation. I even absented myself so I wouldn't lose it at him. But, well, I'm human. And it's not fair if I've gotta shut up or leave because he can't quit the niggles. Edited by Sir Rols
  • Like 2

Myles is now on ignore, and your right about the youtube posting, that's the lowest even I've ever gone but I was dragged there. He did attack another member's ethnicity, so I hit back. I do think the excuse of Baron "playing hard" here is unfair as you have personal friendship with him and other more senior members do as well, probably including the Mods, so he seems to be allowed to badger on. In the same token when he is being serious, some more appropriate Olympic topics are enhanced by his contributions, that is until someone contradicts him...

U're so full of B/S. And I'm not even going to waste my time researching your insiduous posts...("...why, we have even hired 3 Filipinos...") Oh, thank heavens for small mercies. Do you really think we were born yesterday? I'd rather starve to death than "....work for the likes of you."

He turned on me for no reason last year during the AC13. Obviously I was no fun anymore. Im not the only one who's grown tired of his wick lighting comments and then endulging in the flaming aftermath.

Why would I do that? U can't even take responsibility for your own actions?? I remember your jingoistic remarks (if memory serves me right) and WHY shouldn't I take exception there? And I felt that I didn't have to point it out to you. If I had to, then there's no reason for me to be on these boards. Obviously, I have given you too much credit for being an intelligent adult who would normally have figured out what caused the other person to flip back at him. And WHO the heck assigned you to be my judge. jury and executioner? You think you're an avenging angel now?? For sure, you're no angel.

And adding those little insiduous "insults" on your signature until the Mod alerted you. Yeah, wasn't that grand and so big of you?? If I've cut people down before, it was only cutting for the moment -- NOT low, cowardly blows like yours. Funny, I've never seen you hit back at "krow" who is an even more unpleasant and cutting poster than me.

And you've NEVER even apologized for the VICIOUS, DASTARDLY attacks on me, my person and my ethnicity -- NOT that I would accept your apology anyway. I could forgive...but I NEVER FORGET. Remember that, Alexj

Edited by baron-pierreIV
  • Like 1

Why would I do that? U can't even take responsibility for your own actions?? I remember your jingoistic remarks (if memory serves me right) and WHY shouldn't I take exception there? And I felt that I didn't have to point it out to you. If I had to, then there's no reason for me to be on these boards. Obviously, I have given you too much credit for being an intelligent adult who would normally have figured out what caused the other person to flip back at him. And WHO the heck assigned you to be my judge. jury and executioner? You think you're an avenging angel now?? For sure, you're no angel.

And adding those little insiduous "insults" on your signature until the Mod alerted you. Yeah, wasn't that grand and so big of you?? If I've cut people down before, it was only cutting for the moment -- NOT low, cowardly blows like yours. Funny, I've never seen you hit back at "krow" who is an even more unpleasant and cutting poster than me.

And you've NEVER even apologized for the VICIOUS, DASTARDLY attacks on me, my person and my ethnicity -- NOT that I would accept your apology anyway. I could forgive...but I NEVER FORGET. Remember that, Alexj

<_<

I can accept the thorough bollocking I have got from Rols, I had it comming...MY BAD!

But you, I couldn't care less about anymore...because you'll just keep winding everyone up...it's your history.

Edited by Alexjc#TeamKey

<_<

But you, I couldn't care less about anymore...because you'll just keep winding everyone up...it's your history.

Oh please, just stop with the sheer hypocrisy and malice. You very premeditatedly hit below the belt, ridiculed my very person, impugned my origins, my allegianc -- all of which have NOTHING to do with this forum or my work -- just to besmirch my character and integrity. And you "...even employed 3 Filipinos..." That alone is the most condescending give-away of your true character. And when people here disapproved of your actions, you moved into 'damage control" mode with the World Cup -- adopting the so-called "Rescue Our Girls" moniker and trying very hard to pretend to revel in the "international / No Racism" theme of the event when you just perpetrated one of the dastardly, COWARDLY, reprehensible acts of not-so-thinly veiled racist attacks ever seen on this forum. Oh, and now putting on this 'very macho' avatar of 'buxom women.' Oh wow.

It's precisely because of two-faced people like you that I get my dukes up. So, please spare us your false piety and mock innocence. Your true motives and dark heart shine through the facade of cowardly anonimity and pretend innocence you put on. Sure didn't fool me.

So yes, keep me on IGNORE; DON'T darken my door again... and Yuck....I just feel so dirty all of a sudden. Time for a long, hot bath.

Edited by baron-pierreIV
  • Like 1