Are Argentines nice?

Yes

20140705113403432ap.jpg

Not

argentinocoluna.jpg

Neymar is fine, he left Brazil's HQ in Teresópolis today.

Before leaving the Training Venue, Neymar sent a message in Youtube

"I was taken from the dream of playing a final of the World Cup, but the dream of being world champion is not over yet. Missing two games and I'm sure my mates will do everything to lift this cup."

-_-

• Like 1
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think i'm experiencing some identity problems right now....

Completely disagree. Argentina has 1 superior player to any on Belgium but overall Belgium is the better 'team'. Football just happens to be a sport where one player can make a huge difference.

I know mate. I really have taken great pains to ignore him for a long while now - in the face of constant provocation. I even absented myself so I wouldn't lose it at him. But, well, I'm human. And i

Sad about my sweepstakes team. What a great World Cup Costa Rica!

But I was rooting for Netherlands. Argentina must finally play against one traditional team.

And what a semifinals!!!

Brazil vs. Germany

Argentina vs. Netherlands

Fucking amazing World Cup!!!

Now, it will be HUGE World Cup clashes!

Edited by DannyelBrazil

I think i'm experiencing some identity problems right now....

LOL

Go back to Argentine profile, CAF is also doing it...

There is no way to be against your own country. I think this exception rule is valid.

Edited by DannyelBrazil

Yes! Perfect semifinals! How will be the final match?

Germany vs Netherlands?

Brazil vs Netherlands?

Germany vs Argentina?

Brazil vs Argentina?

• Like 1

Yes! Perfect semifinals! How will be the final match?

Germany vs Netherlands?

Brazil vs Netherlands?

Germany vs Argentina?

Brazil vs Argentina?

Brazil vs. Argentina at Maracana for the final of World Cup....

Gosh, prepare our hospitals... It will be a lot of heart attacks...

If some people already died of heat attacks because of this World Cup, imagine this...

Edited by DannyelBrazil

LOL

Go back to Argentine profile, CAF is also doing it...

There is no way to be against your own country. I think this exception rule is valid.

Now that you mention it, ironically, the Queen of Netherlands is a born argentinean. XD I guess Willem and Maxima are going to have a though time watching that match.

Also, I feel sorry for the Ticos. They did a wonderful world cup, not losing a single match, but aw well, that's life. I hope to see them again doing a wonderful performance in Russia. Without doubt, the revelation team of this WC.

• Like 1

Now that you mention it, ironically, the Queen of Netherlands is a born argentinean. XD I guess Willem and Maxima are going to have a though time watching that match.

Also, I feel sorry for the Ticos. They did a wonderful world cup, not losing a single match, but aw well, that's life. I hope to see them again doing a wonderful performance in Russia. Without doubt, the revelation team of this WC.

When ARG-NED played in 2006 an argentine reporter asked her who was going to win and she answered Holland.... also last month we played against them in Field hockey world cup semis (Holland won) and she was at the stadium and celebrated Holland goals like crazy lol, so it's safe to assume she'll support oranje.

I see Netherlands very tired, btw. Certainly this might affect their performance towards Argentina. Since Belgium also didn't stood a chance towards Argentina after that stressing match with USA.

Well,

the 2002 final in one semi, the 1978 final in the other.

With a complete new pair in the final if Brazil wins or a re-match of the 1974 or 1986 and 1990 finals.