FIFA World Cup Quarter Finals Day 2

Are Argentines nice?

Yes

20140705113403432ap.jpg

Not

argentinocoluna.jpg

Neymar is fine, he left Brazil's HQ in Teresópolis today.

Before leaving the Training Venue, Neymar sent a message in Youtube

"I was taken from the dream of playing a final of the World Cup, but the dream of being world champion is not over yet. Missing two games and I'm sure my mates will do everything to lift this cup."

-_-

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad about my sweepstakes team. What a great World Cup Costa Rica!

But I was rooting for Netherlands. Argentina must finally play against one traditional team.

And what a semifinals!!!

Brazil vs. Germany

Argentina vs. Netherlands

Fucking amazing World Cup!!!

Now, it will be HUGE World Cup clashes!

I think i'm experiencing some identity problems right now....

LOL

Go back to Argentine profile, CAF is also doing it...

There is no way to be against your own country. I think this exception rule is valid.

Yes! Perfect semifinals! How will be the final match?

Germany vs Netherlands?

Brazil vs Netherlands?

Germany vs Argentina?

Brazil vs Argentina?

Yes! Perfect semifinals! How will be the final match?

Germany vs Netherlands?

Brazil vs Netherlands?

Germany vs Argentina?

Brazil vs Argentina?

Brazil vs. Argentina at Maracana for the final of World Cup....

Gosh, prepare our hospitals... It will be a lot of heart attacks...

If some people already died of heat attacks because of this World Cup, imagine this...

LOL

Go back to Argentine profile, CAF is also doing it...

There is no way to be against your own country. I think this exception rule is valid.

Now that you mention it, ironically, the Queen of Netherlands is a born argentinean. XD I guess Willem and Maxima are going to have a though time watching that match.

Also, I feel sorry for the Ticos. They did a wonderful world cup, not losing a single match, but aw well, that's life. I hope to see them again doing a wonderful performance in Russia. Without doubt, the revelation team of this WC.

Now that you mention it, ironically, the Queen of Netherlands is a born argentinean. XD I guess Willem and Maxima are going to have a though time watching that match.

Also, I feel sorry for the Ticos. They did a wonderful world cup, not losing a single match, but aw well, that's life. I hope to see them again doing a wonderful performance in Russia. Without doubt, the revelation team of this WC.

When ARG-NED played in 2006 an argentine reporter asked her who was going to win and she answered Holland.... also last month we played against them in Field hockey world cup semis (Holland won) and she was at the stadium and celebrated Holland goals like crazy lol, so it's safe to assume she'll support oranje.

I see Netherlands very tired, btw. Certainly this might affect their performance towards Argentina. Since Belgium also didn't stood a chance towards Argentina after that stressing match with USA.

Archived