FIFA World Cup Quarter Finals Day 2

Time to determine who will be in the 2nd semifinal

Argentina vs Belgium 13:00 Estadio Nacional Brasilia

Netherlands vs Costa Rica 17:00 Arena Fonta Nova Salvador

I got Argentina and Netherlands but will be rooting for Costa Rica. Not even bothering to wake up early for the 1st game

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cmon LDOG. It'll be easy for Argentina today.

Don't worry.

-----

Brazil won Croatia

Croatia starts with C

Brazil won Cameroon

Cameroon starts with C

Brazil won Chile

Chile starts with C

Brazil won Colombia

Colombia starts with C

And based on that, I'm sure Brazil have great chances against Cermany.

:rolleyes:

I think Argentina and Netherlands are superior teams and might get to the semis.

But football is unpredictable (right Tony?)

Good luck to all of them. I'll be watching.

I think Argentina and Netherlands are superior teams and might get to the semis.

But football is unpredictable (right Tony?)

Good luck to all of them. I'll be watching.

Completely disagree. Argentina has 1 superior player to any on Belgium but overall Belgium is the better 'team'. Football just happens to be a sport where one player can make a huge difference.

Completely disagree. Argentina has 1 superior player to any on Belgium but overall Belgium is the better 'team'. Football just happens to be a sport where one player can make a huge difference.

In theory Argentine team is better. So far Belgium played better than Argentina in this World Cup, this is true.

I agree the "full team" of Belgium makes a better team than Argentina, that is playing based on inviduals.

I have a problem today...

I would love to see a semi of the "Low Lands" (Netherlands and Belgium were 15 years an unified Kingdom) - therefore I cross my fingers for Belgium and for the Netherlands...

On the other hand I got Argentina in the sweepstake, but I really prefer the "red devils"!!!

Since I have a huge affection for Latin America I would love to see Costa Rica winning - Danny's team...

In theory Argentine team is better. So far Belgium played better than Argentina in this World Cup, this is true.

I agree the "full team" of Belgium makes a better team than Argentina, that is playing based on inviduals.

That is what I mean. Belgium plays as a team, Argentina does not.

Danny, r the seats that are always in the sun cheaper than the shaded sections??

No, same price. There is no way to measure shadow, indeed, because you can have a cloudy day...

The thing, despite we are the winter, in some cities, this time of year we can have 80-90F temperatures...

LDOG, I told you, it would be easy. Now cheer up for Costa Rica, because against Netherlands, you guys are as fucked as we playing Germany.

Argentina in the semis...

Germany, Argentina and Brazil. 10 titles will be playing the semis.

(half from Brazil)

I reckon Holland will join them in the Semi-Finals.

I predict Holland 3-1 Costa Rica.

I think Arjen Robben will score 1 and Robin Van Persie will score 2. For Costa Rica, I reckon Arsenal's (My Team Arsenal) Joel Campbell will score.

I know it's hard to predict as you said, but it's fun to predict.

Archived