As an Argentine friend says: "Tony, la tenés adentro!!!"

And what a terrible ref, for both sides. This ref is blind!!!! ****!!!

WE ARE IN THE SEMIS, CARALHO!!!! PORRAAAAAAAAA!!!

Neymar went to hospital.... **** Colombians

• Like 1
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hooray 4th consecutive semi-final. World Cup Record!!!!

Germany is in the semi-final!!!

HT FRA 0 X 1 FLU

This is a golden generation for Colombia. It's wonderful to have such high quality teams such as Chile, Colombia and Uruguay in South America.

Except for the violence over Neymae

As an Argentine friend says: "Tony, la tenés adentro!!!"

And what a terrible ref, for both sides. This ref is blind!!!! ****!!!

WE ARE IN THE SEMIS, CARALHO!!!! PORRAAAAAAAAA!!!

Neymar went to hospital.... **** Colombians

hahaha :lol:

I just knew Brazil was going to win. I was shocked to see so many people considering them underdogs for this match.

hahaha :lol:

I just knew Brazil was going to win. I was shocked to see so many people considering them underdogs for this match.

;)

Marilia Ruiz, from Fox Sports2.

Amazing South American qualifiers just ended.

Tuesday Brazil starts its participation in the World Cup.

Lol

Neymar out of the World Cup.

He got a fracture in the back.

And not even a yellow card for the Colombian player...

Who will dare to say the ref was good on keeping violent match and who will be tje first to say Brazil have been favoured?????

So... Neymar had a fracture in one of the vertebrae and is out of the competition. No yellow card for the player who did this and people say refferees are on our side.

So... Neymar had a fracture in one of the vertebrae and is out of the competition. No yellow card for the player who did this and people say refferees are on our side.

Actually this idiot ref asked for this by allowing so much violence by both teams. It was the most violent World Cup match.

Why not give some yellow cards in the first half to calm down things.

I'm pissed of.

Our best player is out... Our captain will miss next match. Only a miracle can save Brazil now.

And I hope Mr. Zuñiga gets a sanction. He was violent in the play against Neymar.

And I also hope he leaves Brazil as soon as possible. People in Fortaleza is really mad at him.

Edited by Danny El Tico

I'm shocked

What bad news for brazilian team

A victory in the World Cup became almost a mourning in the TV...

Neymar won't play football for the next 2 or 3 months... at least.

contusao2.jpg

Thank you, Zuñiga, you just destroyed the World Cup for the home team.

As much as I dislke the fans arrogance I have to admit I feel bad for what happened to Neymar :( I hope he recovers soon.

Brazil has a strong team, though. They just need to stay confident even without Neymar and keep going on. Best of luck against Germany.

I hope this doesn't becomes France '98 all over again like with Ronaldo

As much as I dislke the fans arrogance I have to admit I feel bad for what happened to Neymar :( I hope he recovers soon.

Brazil has a strong team, though. They just need to stay confident even without Neymar and keep going on. Best of luck against Germany.

I hope this doesn't becomes France '98 all over again like with Ronaldo

The thing with Ronaldo, people say, have nothing to do with the official version. Some say he was betrayed by his girlfriend with a famous journalist one day before the final match and he was involved in a big fight... We will never know...

Neymar out of the World Cup.

He got a fracture in the back.

And not even a yellow card for the Colombian player...

Who will dare to say the ref was good on keeping violent match and who will be tje first to say Brazil have been favoured?????

Cesar should have been red carded just like the columbian player should have been for kneeing neymar

• Like 1

Cesar should have been red carded just like the columbian player should have been for kneeing neymar

Ridiculous claim in both cases.You don't know the rule of the cards, sorry.

Julio Cesar did a penalty, but what would he do after trying to get the ball? Since he didn't raised the legs, that's okay a yellow card for him.

Neymar injury

If I was the referee at the first glance, I would give the Colombian player an yellow card too.

The thing is: This Zuñiga made a lot of fouls in the first half. If he was punished in the first half, he would never be that violent against Neymar.

In the end, we have a player with serious injury and who knows if even Neymar will be the same after it....

PS: A penalty is not red card always, as you seem to think... It depends on intensity and violence.

Edited by Danny El Tico

Ridiculous claim in both cases.You don't know the rule of the cards, sorry.

Julio Cesar did a penalty, but what would he do after trying to get the ball? Since he didn't raised the legs, that's okay a yellow card for him.

Neymar injury

If I was the referee at the first glance, I would give the Colombian player an yellow card too.

The thing is: This Zuñiga made a lot of fouls in the first half. If he was punished in the first half, he would never be that violent against Neymar.

In the end, we have a player with serious injury and who knows if even Neymar will be the same after it....

PS: A penalty is not red card always, as you seem to think... It depends on intensity and violence.

No he gets a red card for DOGSO if you even know what that is. Worst officiated game of the WC

This is according to the ref experts at big soccer World Cup referee forum go look for yourself

No he gets a red card for DOGSO if you even know what that is. Worst officiated game of the WC

This is according to the ref experts at big soccer World Cup referee forum go look for yourself

No Obvious Goal Situation, Davi Luis took the ball just before the player even fell in the ground. Check the replay!!!!!!!!

More than this, he didn't have the ball domained, he touched the ball

Obvious Goal Situation is if the player was ready to shoot or get a clear chance TO SCORE.

Based on your view, any player with the ball inside the box is in a obvious situation of goal, which is not accurate.

Worst officiated game of the WC

This is not disputable. No Brazilians, nor Colombians, not even Americans that aren't used to football wil disagree on that.

Edited by Danny El Tico

It's a close call originally I did think it was a yellow I suppose it was the right call. However I'm surprised you're not outraged whoever the player is that hurt Neymar did not receive a red card The AR was right there. Tomorrow will be terrible too you will see how many times Messi is fouled

However I'm surprised you're not outraged whoever the player is that hurt Neymar did not receive a red card The AR was right there. Tomorrow will be terrible too you will see how many times Messi is fouled

In the perfect world, the Colombian player should get red and a sanction.

But the play was very fast and probably the ref would see only a "regular tough" fault and give a yellow. The thing is, he didn't even see the thing!

And worse, the ref was very lazy and let the game become very violent already in the first half. <--- That's my main complaint.

I'm not sure about Messi. I don't know if the Belgian team is violent or not. And, so far, I'm so pissed of that I really don't care even if Argentina wins the World Cup...

It seems, no matter how bad or good Brazil plays, all I got here is Brazil is not winning faily, all refs are helping Brazil (yeah yeah... Neymar will agree on that) and now, our chances against almighty Germany are very little. I don't want even imagine an eventually final match against Argentina without Neymar...

Sorry for the venting, I'm tire, I'm going to sleep.

Go to hell all of you! XOXO, Danny

PS: Go, Messi, the World Cup is now all yours to shine. Enjoy it.