FIFA World Cup Quarter Finals Day 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blame Woohooitsme83! Didn't put up the "GB Forums Official match banner post" that we've been enjoying in this tournament.

Just go with both!

Lunchtime!

Playing at such high intensity.

Brilliant...

Good to see the Ref and line judges taking no nonsense like in the previous Germany v France match. Just really keeping it going.

Stupid spanish referee should had given at least three yellow cards, but well, i can't blame him. The crowd will crucify him if he dares to contradict Brazil.

I think he's trying to keep the intensity going...like that no goal just then for Columbia.

GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

O CAMPEÃO VOLTOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I simply don't get why people so passionately want Brazil to lose or be somehow humiliated in this cup.

They envy the team. Simple like that. And others just can't admit that a developing country can host a great event. Others hate emerging countries.

I simply don't get why people so passionately want Brazil to lose or be somehow humiliated in this cup.

Simply because Brazil is considered the best in the region and pretty much the world...So all the envious want the side to fail.

We get it here in New Zealand with our national rugby team. It's ranked number 1 and everyone else is out to get them, especially at RWC time and NZ has a record at the RWC that always sees it fail much to thd delight of the rest of the rugby world.

Stupid spanish referee should had given at least three yellow cards, but well, i can't blame him. The crowd will crucify him if he dares to contradict Brazil.

LOL he hasn't given card also to Colombia. Even if he did the crowd would not "crucify" him. They are not savages.

See they got a penalty now.

Archived