Sign in to follow this  
Alexjc

Rio de Janeiro 2016 Ceremonies.

Minor spoiler. No Independency Dragons for the hoisting of the Brazilian flag. They will use the Rio Ambiental Police instead.

5 minutes ago, brasilolimpico said:

Oh God, somebody help me! I want to stop seeing spoilers !! But I can not! The curiosity is killing me .

The same happens to me

I am getting excited now. Hopes are up! All pretty new and never seen before aesthetic so far!

Looks like they've gone all out on the floor projections. Sighs. Wished they didn't have to depend on it. So overdone everywhere now.

Stuff is happening in the Box City now, but due to the position of who's recording the video, we can't see much if anything :P

They are doing the airplane thing now. Projections turned the floor onto an airport track.

5 minutes ago, kevzz said:

Looks like they've gone all out on the floor projections. Sighs. Wished they didn't have to depend on it. So overdone everywhere now.

not really... they are also using the audience and the cubes, besides the actors... looks really creative so far.

• Like 2

Just now, thorbr said:

not really... they are also using the audience and the cubes, besides the actors... looks really creative so far.

It looks like the projection is constantly on. I'm liking the aesthetic so far. It looks and feel different. Something that we haven't seen before. Dare I say it actually looks quite avant garde, very Blade Runner feel so far!

Well, looks like the Funk part began and with it the ceremony is starting to go a bit downhill 

:unsure:

The audience definitely is not heeding any confidentiality keep the secret advice AT ALL. 

Just now, Ikarus360 said:

Hide contents

Well, looks like the Funk part began and with it the ceremony is starting to go a bit downhill 

really? nooo please

1 minute ago, Ikarus360 said:

Hide contents

do you have the periscope link that is working?

1 minute ago, Ikarus360 said:

Reveal hidden contents