Rio de Janeiro 2016 Ceremonies.

Ah, você já acostumou a só responder na defensiva nesse fórum de merda? AHAHAHHAHAHA

Muito normal, só tem trouxa aqui e você deve ter virado um deles. Só gente burra, babaca, egocentrica que acha que a sua opnião vale mais que tudo.

Voltei aqui porque há pouco mais de um ano comentei que seria muito interessante ver Santos Dumont na cerimonia, e esse babaca viado do baron-pierreIV (que se acha o "mestre das cerimonias") ficou me zuando incansavelmente. Agora ele pode enfiar o 14 bis no rabo dele. HAHAHHSSHSHASD

Graças a deus fui pra outros fóruns onde tem gente civilidazada, ou maioria pelo menos.

;)

Thinking wheter I'm going to waste time to reply or not to your post. I just meant to greeeeeeeeeeeeet you, my friend.However, it seems you are toooooooo smart to stay in this forum. I keep what I meant, anyway.

There will be a show after the ceremony ? In London I read somewhere that the idea was to put a lure weight so that people do not leave at the same time the stadium. London was Paul McCartney , what can we expect from Rio? I hope it's Caetano Veloso.

Why this guy? So old-fashioned.

There will be a show after the ceremony ? In London I read somewhere that the idea was to put a lure weight so that people do not leave at the same time the stadium. London was Paul McCartney , what can we expect from Rio? I hope it's Caetano Veloso.

Well, they wrap up the OC right away because the Games begin the next day. Except for people working in Ceremonies, all the other volunteers, athletes and officials begin their intense two-week duties the day after. So many of them need to go home, back to the Village and sleep.

Thinking wheter I'm going to waste time to reply or not to your post. I just meant to greeeeeeeeeeeeet you, my friend.However, it seems you are toooooooo smart to stay in this forum. I keep what I meant, anyway.

Why this guy? So old-fashioned.

Because this guy is one of the most renowned (here and abroad) Brazilian artists and an extraordinary composer, my dear middle-classed friend. Parem de pelar saco pra gringo que acha vocês uns subdesenvolvidos. 90% dos brasileiros já foram ofendidos (inclusive racialmente) aqui durante a copa, o pan e desde a candidatura e ninguém liga para sua opinião ou insight sobre as coisas, mesmo você observando as coisas a partir de dentro. Bem, exceto se você curva a cabeça para a opinião hegemônica das discussões, que é superficial e preconceituosa (com duas ou 3 exceções, repito). Por isso que (salvo os subdesenvolvidos cabisbaixos) há só um pequeno grupelho de países e visões de mundo representadas neste fórum e assim ele seguirá.

• Like 1

Because this guy is one of the most renowned (here and abroad) Brazilian artists and an extraordinary composer, my dear middle-classed friend. Parem de pelar saco pra gringo que acha vocês uns subdesenvolvidos. 90% dos brasileiros já foram ofendidos (inclusive racialmente) aqui durante a copa, o pan e desde a candidatura e ninguém liga para sua opinião ou insight sobre as coisas, mesmo você observando as coisas a partir de dentro. Bem, exceto se você curva a cabeça para a opinião hegemônica das discussões, que é superficial e preconceituosa (com duas ou 3 exceções, repito). Por isso que (salvo os subdesenvolvidos cabisbaixos) há só um pequeno grupelho de países e visões de mundo representadas neste fórum e assim ele seguirá.

It is interesting, you see, because it seems the only ones that do not accept criticism here are Brazilians. And people here criticize everything from everywhere. I see no sin in beig part of what call middle-class. I'm a middle-class guy because of my personnal efforts, because I studied a lot to have a reasonable economic condition. I do not bow for anyone but for those who know more than I do. About Caetano Veloso, it's my opinion. As much as I am aware, I'm not forbidden to have opinions. Your problems with Baron - or with whoever else -should be solved with him, not with me. I do not agree with Barons opinions in most cases but he has the right to express whatever he thinks. Its just a forum, itsn't it?

• Like 1

It's being rather dismissive.

The 'middle class' term is normally used by those who think they are better than everyone based solely on their financial position. If you are middle class it normally means you are of moderate wealth, not financially struggling and have slightly elevated taste levels as a result of this financial position.

In Australia for instance Michael Buble is classed as a "middle class favourite" by some reviewers. His music is not held in the same "classy" esteem as say... Tony Bennett or Diana Krall... but not quite as common (and thus perceived as low brow) as Robbie Williams' swing music.

• Like 1

Oh hell no let's not end an Opening ceremony with someone no one knows.

How about we end it with a Brazilian that has global recognition? I say Xuxa would be perfect to end the ceremonies!!!

Seriously though if they don't include her in at least the closing ceremonies, that's a major f**kup on their part.

Well, they wrap up the OC right away because the Games begin the next day. Except for people working in Ceremonies, all the other volunteers, athletes and officials begin their intense two-week duties the day after. So many of them need to go home, back to the Village and sleep.

brasilolimpico's right about the principle behind the closing musical performances (see also Beijing). Spreading the audience's departure out by even a few minutes is very useful for local infrastructure, both public transport and route congestion.

All this speculating about "WHO" should give the closing performance is again just smoke and mirrors. Who knows if the producers even offered the gig to a particular someone...or if they accepted being the "going-away" star? Will they even come to terms? It could be a thousand different reasons that they end up with Talent X instead of Singer Y.

I don't care if Deborah sings last or not at all. It will be good though if she performs. I'm guessing if she does it will be the closing as part of the closing concert thing every city seems to insist on doing.

Nonetheless speculation is just the usual ceremony tradition on here. You know that.

Wow. I'd really hate to have a seat back there. It looks like this show is being designed for the other 4/5ths of the stadium and they are completely forgetting about 1/5th of the stadium. I hope they didn't oversell OC tickets and just now realize that they can't use 1/5th of the entire stadium.

I can see how Ric Birch is no longer involved. This would not have happened under him.

Edited by baron-pierreIV

Wow. I'd really hate to have a seat back there. It looks like this show is being designed for the other 3/4ths of the stadium and they are completely forgetting about 1/4th of the stadium. I can see how Ric Birch is no longer involved. This would not have happened under him.

Assuming that curved back-wall is going to end up blocking the view from nearly all seats directly behind the heap of boxes, I don't see how they can sell any tickets at all for those seats- they'll probably just keep spectators out of the whole area.

Or maybe they'll just reserve it for the newspapers and bloggers B)

I find it hard to believe those seats have been sold. Then again Torino had people behind some major set pieces.

Either way - each picture makes me more and more curious.

And I am not missing Ric Birch one iota. He has proven to be a bit of a one trick pony. Let the Brazilians tell their own story.

• Like 4

Oh hell no let's not end an Opening ceremony with someone no one knows.

How about we end it with a Brazilian that has global recognition? I say Xuxa would be perfect to end the ceremonies!!!

Hahaha are you dikking???

I think Daniela Mercury deserves to end the ceremony again as she did in Pan Am OC in 2007.. It was a perfect ending!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOHAJ6oD-fc