Who is caged at home and can not attend regular classes at school?

My diploma is in the wall and old College friends are coming tonight for Buraco (playing cards).

"All you do is moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan."

Look who is complaining about repetitive behaviour??? hahahahaha give me a break!

"I thought you blocked me?"

Personal messages? Yes.

"Stupid predictions? It's a prediction. It doesn't break any rules."

Stupid? Yes. Colombia to defeat Brazil at home... Lol

Breking rules? No, but it's annoying and empty. Look how many here are making complete predictions at every single match.

Let's count how many: you... Over.

"Although, if I predicted Brazil to Win, Danny wouldn't of moaned."

First, I could care less.

It's even good you not predict Brazil will win. You are get more wrong predictions than Mick Jagger.

And I said several times, I don't think Brazil is expected to be champions.

That I was fearing Colombia. And after Neymar's injury, our chances are really little against Germany. Get some reading classes and read carefully my posts.

More than this, most of GamesBids are rooting against Brazil and I'm not "moaning" against them. Feel free to root against whoever you want.

"You seriously have issues."

I don't need any medicine at daily basis. Sorry.

"Stop being so obsessed with what I'm doing."

Stop sending me messages at all social networks (this is obsession) begging me for pardon. You got a fight. And as times passes by, I only get more amazed on how you are annoying.

"My Posts is 5 Per Day, not that it's any of your business."

It's everybody's business, you got it because of a bunch of complaints over your behaviour. Despite the fact you have been more carefully about your posts, you are still so so so so boring.

"All I've tried to do lately is be nice to you, but your responses are either complaining about things I do even if it's innocent"

Don't try. I only said "to give predictions to every single thing is annoying". I also have the "innocent" right to say it.

"or you make remarks about Me or my Country, or you try and make me look bad to the rest of the Forum."

You made remarks about me and my country for months... For straight weeks, everytime I logged in I was called naive...

About you looking bad to the rest of forums, be sure, it's not my fault... ;)

"Your seriously obsessed with Me and I find it annoying and weird."

Gone, friends just arrived fot Buraco. Go sleep early or your parents will be angry with you.

Thor, you are the one!

article-2681142-1F64DF0F00000578-565_634

I got pulled out of school because I was mocked for my Mental Health issues. I still have a social life, just with a small group of Friends.

What I'm going to say next is what I mean: Danny, I am so sorry for calling you naive. Sorry for any offense I ever caused you. I really don't know what else to say or do to stop us from arguing. I am sorry for calling you naive. If the predictions annoy you, I will stop. We both have common ground. We both like Football and Stadiums. I think if we both try, we can get along with each other. Tell me what else I can do to put this right. I've improved on my behaviour on here, I apologised for calling you naive. Honestly, I'm sorry. So what do you say, can we be nice to each other?

• Like 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Raikkonen crash in 1st lap Red flag ^ sorry wrong thread

This is pathetic. Honestly just pathetic.

People take their time in the long lines to get their awful double hot dogs and a cup of Coke-of-the-match.

Gave this forum a break and see nothing has changed. Can't believe an olympic forum has turned into a schoolyard fight, I mean we are meant to discuss sporting stuff and yet we end up talking about Tony's crappy life? I've said it before and i'll say it again. block tony. I've had him blocked and it's been great. If everyone blocks him then noone has to deal with this ****. Also mod i'd suggest dropping his posts back down to 3 or maybe even 1 or 2 or y'know permanently ban him.

Don't bother replying to me Tony, I will not read it and I don't care. Everyone else needs to take this advice.

Anyway, been a good world cup.

• Like 1

Gave this forum a break and see nothing has changed. Can't believe an olympic forum has turned into a schoolyard fight, I mean we are meant to discuss sporting stuff and yet we end up talking about Tony's crappy life? I've said it before and i'll say it again. block tony. I've had him blocked and it's been great. If everyone blocks him then noone has to deal with this ****. Also mod i'd suggest dropping his posts back down to 3 or maybe even 1 or 2 or y'know permanently ban him.

Don't bother replying to me Tony, I will not read it and I don't care. Everyone else needs to take this advice.

Anyway, been a good world cup.

It was really fun till now the people that took breaks came back and started fighting again ( not you )