Quarter-Finals

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other news.

England is also eliminated in Quiddish World Cup.

Brazil, USA, Japan and Bulgaria are thr ones still fighting for this year title.

I'm pretty sure Brazil will win this match.

Santeria Argentina!!!!!!

You are sad. Just because I gave my opinion that I THINK Brazil will lose, you mock England. Grow up.

I reckon Germany 1st, Holland 2nd, Colombia 3rd and Argentina 4th.

You are sad. Just because I gave my opinion that I THINK Brazil will lose, you mock England. Grow up.

I reckon Germany 1st, Holland 2nd, Colombia 3rd and Argentina 4th.

I couldn't care less about predictions...

Specially from you...

Predictions are only predctions... Real game is another thing.

Btw, stop begging me pardon or asking for friendship in my Facebook and personal e-mail account. I don't know how you got it, but be sure you are already blocked in both.

I predicted 3-1 to Colombia, so my prediction is still possible.

I've got quite a few of the matches predictions correct so far. Not all the Matches obviously. I like the Stadium Castelao in Fortaleza.

I think it was raised to 5 a few days/weeks ago

So we will read stupid predictions until the end of World Cup.... Annoying

David luis at 69'

David Luis, the best defender Brazil ever had. What a giant playerrrr

So we will read stupid predictions until the end of World Cup.... Annoying

David Luis, the best defender Brazil ever had. What a giant playerrrr

You seriously have issues. All you do is moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan. I thought you blocked me? Stupid predictions? It's a prediction. It doesn't break any rules. Although, if I predicted Brazil to Win, Danny wouldn't of moaned. You seriously have issues. Stop being so obsessed with what I'm doing. My Posts is 5 Per Day, not that it's any of your business. You keep moaning about every little thing I do and it's getting annoying. All I've tried to do lately is be nice to you, but your responses are either complaining about things I do even if it's innocent, or you make remarks about Me or my Country, or you try and make me look bad to the rest of the Forum. Your seriously obsessed with Me and I find it annoying and weird.

You seriously have issues. All you do is moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan. I thought you blocked me? Stupid predictions? It's a prediction. It doesn't break any rules. Although, if I predicted Brazil to Win, Danny wouldn't of moaned. You seriously have issues. Stop being so obsessed with what I'm doing. My Posts is 5 Per Day, not that it's any of your business. You keep moaning about every little thing I do and it's getting annoying. All I've tried to do lately is be nice to you, but your responses are either complaining about things I do even if it's innocent, or you make remarks about Me or my Country, or you try and make me look bad to the rest of the Forum. Your seriously obsessed with Me and I find it annoying and weird.

You also provoke him (and Brazil) all the time. He is just replying it. And, BTW, please keep on with your predictions! Since the opposite happens, it's great not to have Brazil among the winners on them.

You seriously have issues.

Who is caged at home and can not attend regular classes at school?

My diploma is in the wall and old College friends are coming tonight for Buraco (playing cards).

"All you do is moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan."

Look who is complaining about repetitive behaviour??? hahahahaha give me a break!

"I thought you blocked me?"

Personal messages? Yes.

"Stupid predictions? It's a prediction. It doesn't break any rules."

Stupid? Yes. Colombia to defeat Brazil at home... Lol

Breking rules? No, but it's annoying and empty. Look how many here are making complete predictions at every single match.

Let's count how many: you... Over.

"Although, if I predicted Brazil to Win, Danny wouldn't of moaned."

First, I could care less.

It's even good you not predict Brazil will win. You are get more wrong predictions than Mick Jagger.

And I said several times, I don't think Brazil is expected to be champions.

That I was fearing Colombia. And after Neymar's injury, our chances are really little against Germany. Get some reading classes and read carefully my posts.

More than this, most of GamesBids are rooting against Brazil and I'm not "moaning" against them. Feel free to root against whoever you want.

"You seriously have issues."

I don't need any medicine at daily basis. Sorry.

"Stop being so obsessed with what I'm doing."

Stop sending me messages at all social networks (this is obsession) begging me for pardon. You got a fight. And as times passes by, I only get more amazed on how you are annoying.

"My Posts is 5 Per Day, not that it's any of your business."

It's everybody's business, you got it because of a bunch of complaints over your behaviour. Despite the fact you have been more carefully about your posts, you are still so so so so boring.

"All I've tried to do lately is be nice to you, but your responses are either complaining about things I do even if it's innocent"

Don't try. I only said "to give predictions to every single thing is annoying". I also have the "innocent" right to say it.

"or you make remarks about Me or my Country, or you try and make me look bad to the rest of the Forum."

You made remarks about me and my country for months... For straight weeks, everytime I logged in I was called naive...

About you looking bad to the rest of forums, be sure, it's not my fault... ;)

"Your seriously obsessed with Me and I find it annoying and weird."

Gone, friends just arrived fot Buraco. Go sleep early or your parents will be angry with you.

You also provoke him (and Brazil) all the time. He is just replying it. And, BTW, please keep on with your predictions! Since the opposite happens, it's great not to have Brazil among the winners on them.

Thor, you are the one!

article-2681142-1F64DF0F00000578-565_634

Who is caged at home and can not attend regular classes at school?

My diploma is in the wall and old College friends are coming tonight for Buraco (playing cards).

"All you do is moan and moan and moan and moan and moan and moan."

Look who is complaining about repetitive behaviour??? hahahahaha give me a break!

"I thought you blocked me?"

Personal messages? Yes.

"Stupid predictions? It's a prediction. It doesn't break any rules."

Stupid? Yes. Colombia to defeat Brazil at home... Lol

Breking rules? No, but it's annoying and empty. Look how many here are making complete predictions at every single match.

Let's count how many: you... Over.

"Although, if I predicted Brazil to Win, Danny wouldn't of moaned."

First, I could care less.

It's even good you not predict Brazil will win. You are get more wrong predictions than Mick Jagger.

And I said several times, I don't think Brazil is expected to be champions.

That I was fearing Colombia. And after Neymar's injury, our chances are really little against Germany. Get some reading classes and read carefully my posts.

More than this, most of GamesBids are rooting against Brazil and I'm not "moaning" against them. Feel free to root against whoever you want.

"You seriously have issues."

I don't need any medicine at daily basis. Sorry.

"Stop being so obsessed with what I'm doing."

Stop sending me messages at all social networks (this is obsession) begging me for pardon. You got a fight. And as times passes by, I only get more amazed on how you are annoying.

"My Posts is 5 Per Day, not that it's any of your business."

It's everybody's business, you got it because of a bunch of complaints over your behaviour. Despite the fact you have been more carefully about your posts, you are still so so so so boring.

"All I've tried to do lately is be nice to you, but your responses are either complaining about things I do even if it's innocent"

Don't try. I only said "to give predictions to every single thing is annoying". I also have the "innocent" right to say it.

"or you make remarks about Me or my Country, or you try and make me look bad to the rest of the Forum."

You made remarks about me and my country for months... For straight weeks, everytime I logged in I was called naive...

About you looking bad to the rest of forums, be sure, it's not my fault... ;)

"Your seriously obsessed with Me and I find it annoying and weird."

Gone, friends just arrived fot Buraco. Go sleep early or your parents will be angry with you.

Thor, you are the one!

article-2681142-1F64DF0F00000578-565_634

Tony, you asked for this...I told you that if provoked to engage, walk away, but you just kept going. :(

Archived