FIFA World Cup Round of 16 Day 4

lol, first of all, I doubt it'll be 55000 brazilians.... and second, our players wouldn't give a **** about that, when you are used to play away matches in argentine league, playing in a Brazilian stadium is like being at a funeral :rolleyes:

Yeek! :)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, first of all, I doubt it'll be 55000 brazilians.... and second, our players wouldn't give a **** about that, when you are used to play away matches in argentine league, playing in a Brazilian stadium is like being at a funeral :rolleyes:

First of all... Argentines got only 7,000 tickets in a stadium for 63,000... I doubt any of other South Americans in Sao Paulo will cheer for Argentina...

Secondly... Yeah, yeah, yeah... Argentines are not humans, are deities... Forgot that.

And about the funeral, it hurts me to say, but it's true: Brazilians chants more against Argentina than supporting Brazil as we see in both matches of Argentina and Brazil in Belo Horizonte.

This time, the chants will go straight to Argentine weak point...

"Se você é Argentino

Você deve ter certeza

Brasil é penta! Pelé é rei!

E as Malvinas são inglesas!"

If you are Argentine

You must be sure

Brazil is Penta (5-times WC Champions)! Pelé is the King!

And the Falklands are British!

516SgVRrUNL._SY300_.jpg

First of all... Argentines got only 7,000 tickets in a stadium for 63,000... I doubt any of other South Americans in Sao Paulo will cheer for Argentina...

Secondly... Yeah, yeah, yeah... Argentines are not humans, are deities... Forgot that.

And about the funeral, it hurts me to say, but it's true: Brazilians chants more against Argentina than supporting Brazil as we see in both matches of Argentina and Brazil in Belo Horizonte.

Where I can find those match per match ticket statistics?

I have to say though, that unfortunately there is big mist in Buenos Aires and many flights to Sao Paulo were cancelled today :( that will affect our support I fear.

This time, the chants will go straight to Argentine weak point...

If you are Argentine

You must be sure

Brazil is Penta (5-times WC Champions)! Pelé is the King!

And the Falklands are British!

lol stop bootlicking England in this forum to improve the PR of your country, please, it's a bit embarassing already.

I have to say though, that unfortunately there is big mist in Buenos Aires and many flights to Sao Paulo were cancelled today :( that will affect our support I fear.

lol stop bootlicking England in this forum to improve the PR of your country, please, it's a bit embarassing already.

Look how desperate are the Argentines about the supporters against them!!!

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/esporte/folhanacopa/2014/07/1479156-argentinos-vao-cedo-ao-itaquerao-e-distribuem-letras-de-musicas-para-serem-cantadas.shtml

LOL!!! How can you explain that LDOG?

I love those signs on the border of Argentina about Falkland Islands

Malvinas.jpg

And I love this one too:

malvinas_zps909b12cf.jpg

My duty for our sweepstake is done => go SWITZERLAND - go USA!!!!!

yeah!

I don't know, but all the press is saying there are more than 70,000 Argentines in Sao Paulo right now, but only 7,000 have tickets...

This is spread in the news

http://www.df.superesportes.com.br/app/noticias/especiais/copa-do-mundo-2014/noticias/19,614,18,625/2014/06/30/interna-noticia,31019/suicos-esperam-contar-com-apoio-da-torcida-brasileira-contra-argentina-no-itaquerao.shtml

"Mil gols, mil gols, mil gols, mil gols

Só Pelé, So Pelé

Chupa Maradona E O!!!"

The Falklands is Britain's though.

You may say My-Falklands!!! \o/

Yeah, but that doesn't mean they couldn't tickets from other ticket sources and scalpers. I'm sure there's more than 7,000 Argentine supporters there. I'm for SUISSE!!

By the chantings, easily, Brazilians are at least 2/3 of the stadium.

But also for sure there are more than 7,000 "hermanos" attending the match

You should have seen the Switzerland-Honduras game. Drmic and Shaqiri were brilliant.

It's the first match of Switzerland I'm watching.

So what a tertible day he had.

If the Argentines had the chance Drmic had, the score would be 2-0 easily...

Argentina is lucky they aren't playing Algeria or Colombia or Chile or Mexico right now because they would have buried Argentina by now.

This seems to be World Cup no one wants to win. So like 1994 and 2002 Brazil will win it.

Archived