FIFA World Cup Round of 16 Day 4

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so anxious for USA match!!! Looking forward for a victory from Americans...

And of course, I bought a lot of chocolate to support Switzerland against Argentina!

I should add this too

I

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE THAT

I BELIEVE THAT WE

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

I believe it too!

USA, USA, USA...US and A! :)

The Endless Downtown city!

3713345cd59dc2ed9ec915e33f3e5c96.jpg

Way to go, Coruscant!

The statistics of the World Cup in Brazil so far.

21-new-public.jpg

NOTES:
I. The source of these figures is fifa.com. All are official FIFA numbers.
II. The Occupancy that is here shown is based on the availible seat (according to the # of tkt FIFA placed for sale in each venue, not in the venue capacity). All venues are bigger than and have room for about 3.000 to 5.000 more seats, however FIFA decreased the capacity to make room for the press stands, VIP and invited areas, gratuity areas, etc.
III. The public is not restricted to remain seated all times. It is normal for the public to stand at the panoramic hallways, look for friends seating in other areas of the stadia, stand in bars and restaurants inside the stadia, etc.
IV. According to Fifa they scan every ticket from regular fans to VIP fans, so they believe their attendance figures are foolproof. This also confirms that Fifa report people in the stadium as opposed to paid attendance.

It might be interesting to Argentina play for the first time in this WC with 55,000 people rooting against them...

lol, first of all, I doubt it'll be 55000 brazilians.... and second, our players wouldn't give a **** about that, when you are used to play away matches in argentine league, playing in a Brazilian stadium is like being at a funeral :rolleyes:

Archived