This silly Anglo-Brazilian tit for tat kindergarten game doesn't look good on either of the participants.

Exactly right. And it shows how thin skinned both sides are that they choose to continue in this little spat. It's never ending too when Tony makes this subtle jab with the fair play award and Danny makes daily statements about the international media.

Danny makes daily statements about the international media.

Well, when we had daily international media links saying absurd things about Brazil, we had nobody annoyed or being thin skinned (whatever this means).

Somehow, I'm only asking Tony: where is the chaotic World Cup he was predicting with tons of news links? Just it.

Well, when we had daily international media links saying absurd things about Brazil, we had nobody annoyed or being thin skinned (whatever this means).

Somehow, I'm only asking Tony: where is the chaotic World Cup he was predicting with tons of news links? Just it.

You shouldn't waste your time. I've always advocated the organization of events in new destinations (olympics, world cups...), and especially by the South and the New Powers that are part of it. Because they've been left aside for too long and world sport events can't be the unique property of traditional western countries. I'm a white European myself but anyone should see that.

The cries, criticisms and predictions of failure emanating from a minority are clumsily attempting to hide those people's will to keep the events to themselves and in their countries.

But you're proving that : 1 - Brazil is organizing a fantastic World Cup.

2 - New destinations bring something new to the event.

So who cares anyway...

• Like 1

You shouldn't waste your time. I've always advocated the organization of events in new destinations (olympics, world cups...), and especially by the South and the New Powers that are part of it. Because they've been left aside for too long and world sport events can't be the unique property of traditional western countries. I'm a white European myself but anyone should see that.

The cries, criticisms and predictions of failure emanating from a minority are clumsily attempting to hide those people's will to keep the events to themselves and in their countries.

So who cares anyway...

Ok, so, officially, I'm stopping and get back to ignore status towards the caged kid again. Let's see how many stupid stuff he will say to provoke...

Thread topic is "outstanding players/teams" btw.

So, let's discuss it.

IMO

Best player: James Rodriguez (COL)

Best team: France

• Like 2

South America (and Brazil) have hosted several times before actually.

Thread topic is "outstanding players/teams" btw.

Don't bite Stefan....Sit....Good boy.

They've hosted before ? No joke ?! By "new destinations" I think you perfectly know I meant other destinations than our places. But you'd rather be unpleasant and blunt.

I'm saying something very basic that even you should agree with. I can understand that the attitude of a few in Europe was seen as disrespectful in Brazil. Apparently you can't. And I don't know if you're talking to me when you recall the thread topic but you should've said it long ago, I've only said one thing that no one else did and had to be said, period.

It still amazes me how a nation that produced the fun, open-minded, friendly friends I know produced....you. Maybe your generation or that Bavaria thing.

But moving on.

• Like 1

So who cares anyway...

It's really really a great thing to read a post like this! I totally agree, Pixie_Victoria!

The thing is yeah, how could I be against Brazil, when I wanted the 2016 Summer Olympics and Paralympics in Rio De Janeiro. When the Bidding Process was going on, I supported Rio 2016. Anyway, honestly, sorry if I caused upset or offended anybody. I have nothing against Brazil, I would like to visit Brazil and be a spectator at Rio 2016. My only mistake was, at first, I didn't put in no particular order. So I will redo it, I will name them by there Country alphabetically and hopefully we can move forward and don't bring up this argument:

Players of the Tournament Contenders:

- Lionel Messi (Argentina).

- Neymar (Brazil).

- James Rodriguez (Colombia).

- Karim Benzema (France).

- Thomas Muller (Germany).

- Arjen Robben (Holland).

- Robin Van Persie (Holland).

- Xherdan Shaqiri (Switzerland).

Goalkeepers of the Tournament Contenders:

- Julio Cesar (Brazil).

- Claudio Bravo (Chile).

- Hugo Lloris (France).

- Guillermo Ochoa (Mexico).

- Diego Benaglio (Switzerland).

Goal of the Tournament Contenders:

- Tim Cahill (Australia) (Australia VS Holland).

- James Rodriguez (Colombia) (Colombia VS Uruguay).

- Karim Benzema (France) (France VS Honduras).

- Robin Van Persie (Holland) (Spain VS Holland).

I would like to see others opinions on there Favourite Players of the Tournement, Favourite Goalkeepers of the Tournament and Favourite Goals of the Tournament.

• Like 1