urE8sTf.png

Was gone today so here's my quick analysts of yesterdays games. Chile definitely deserved to win. I do not think Brazil will go to the final. They are in big trouble. Right now my finals pick is Germany vs Netherlands. I think Columbia has a great chance of beating Brazil. My picks for today are Netherlands 2-1 and Costa Rica in PK

Looks very hot, it's kind of affecting the pace of the game, and lots of empty seats where the sun is directly on them.

Add 10 or 11 degrees to this, and you get Qatar 2022.

Yay!

Edited by Rob.

Netherlands is playing like crap. Mexico totally deserves to win this. However anything could change in the next minutes. The dutch are starting to attack a lot now.

I think the hot weather and the fact the dutch might not be used to it played a factor. Same with Chile yesterday. Without doubt this WC events are going to play a role against Qatar.

• Like 1

Well, Netherlands had at least 2 penalty kicks in favor but the referee never called those.

Still, I feel sad for Mexico :( they were very close. Aw well. Either way, I don't really see Netherlands as a champion this year anymore. They played badly.

• Like 1