urE8sTf.png

Was gone today so here's my quick analysts of yesterdays games. Chile definitely deserved to win. I do not think Brazil will go to the final. They are in big trouble. Right now my finals pick is Germany vs Netherlands. I think Columbia has a great chance of beating Brazil. My picks for today are Netherlands 2-1 and Costa Rica in PK

Looks very hot, it's kind of affecting the pace of the game, and lots of empty seats where the sun is directly on them.

Add 10 or 11 degrees to this, and you get Qatar 2022.

Yay!

Edited by Rob.

If Mexico and Costa Rica win it will be the first time a CONCACAF team will reach the semi-finals.

Netherlands is playing like crap. Mexico totally deserves to win this. However anything could change in the next minutes. The dutch are starting to attack a lot now.

I think the hot weather and the fact the dutch might not be used to it played a factor. Same with Chile yesterday. Without doubt this WC events are going to play a role against Qatar.

• Like 1

If Mexico and Costa Rica win it will be the first time a CONCACAF team will reach the semi-finals.

Ahem... Let's not forget the 1930 USMNT. Or does that technically predate CONCACAF?

Usa_1930worldcup.jpg

• Like 1

Am I the only one that thinks that penalty was a little harsh given the circumstances and implications?

Am I the only one that thinks that penalty was a little harsh given the circumstances and implication

That was a total make up call from the missed penalty in the first half.

Am I the only one that thinks that penalty was a little harsh given the circumstances and implications?

I'll look at the ref forum. To be fair they did deserve a PK in the 1st Half

Always the same with Robben. I think it was a penalty, but his reaction deserves an academy award.

Well, Netherlands had at least 2 penalty kicks in favor but the referee never called those.

Still, I feel sad for Mexico :( they were very close. Aw well. Either way, I don't really see Netherlands as a champion this year anymore. They played badly.

• Like 1

I'll look at the ref forum. To be fair they did deserve a PK in the 1st Half

Mixed Reactions from everyone It's just going to be how you see it and who you rooted for

Oranjeeee

Still, we didn't play well last two matches, but I believe the way to semis at least is more than open.

About 100,000,000 people who live in Mexico agree.
  • Like 1

:( Guttered...so...so Guttered! :(