I rewatched the NED-MEX game and on the whole there was 3 instances were there was a legitimate appeal for a penalty. The strongest not being given. So on the whole Netherlands probably deserved at least one penalty.

Greece dumb luck finally ran out.

Congratulations to Costa Rica, they truly deserved the victory. I hope they defeat Netherlands, which has dissapointed me after today (Robben admited he threw himself on the goal line to get a penalty call :angry: ) and I truly care less if they win or not.

Ticos Ticos Ra Ra Ra!!!

Wtf the name of the thread "Day DOS". In spanish really?

Why not?

2 spanish speaking teams against one greek and one a weird version of german, so DOS is absolutely ok. :lol:

Why not?

2 spanish speaking teams against one greek and one a weird version of german, so DOS is absolutely ok. :lol:

Estoy seguro que fue un error...

O se piensa que hablamos la lengua de Cervantes en Brasil, o se escribio sin checar la ortografia...

What? Robben admited that? :o

Congrats Costa Rica!!!! Well deserved, after beating 3 former World Champions.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/arjen-robben-apologizes-for-diving-in-first-half-against-mexico-but-defends-second-half-penalty-213649361.html;_ylt=A0LEVzlppbBTozYATNlXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0MmNsaDRvBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQ1NF8x

Well, he said this is about the first time falls, but still.

They just played "that" dive on the news tonight which ruined Mexico's chances...Part of a report about pointless diving which is getting worse and Fifa will investigate.

...Still guttered :angry:

Archived