2014 World Cup Knockout Stage

gotosy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AE CARALHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
VAI BRASIL!!!!!!!!!

But, playing like this, we are truly fucked! Maybe the worst Brazilian squad ever.

Where is the bad refereeing in favour of Brazil?

This ref was a joke!!!

AE CARALHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

VAI BRASIL!!!!!!!!!

But, playing like this, we are truly fucked! Maybe the worst Brazilian squad ever.

Where is the bad refereeing in favour of Brazil?

This ref was a joke!!!

The ref was the best in this game.

What a joke!

Why? For not giving penalties when Hulk falls. For giving Jô only yellow card when he hits Claudio Bravo?

Saying that this referee was a joke can only say a brazilian.

Why? For not giving penalties when Hulk falls. For giving Jô only yellow card when he hits Claudio Bravo?

Saying that this referee was a joke can only say a brazilian.

No, those moments were OK. No penalties on Hulk, deserved yellow card to Jo.

But, the Hulk goal was not hand, the yellow card in Dani Alves was absurd (even blind saw the Chilean jumped over him) only to start.

Ok, no excuses... Brazil played the worst match in World Cup I ever seen, this is not disputable.

No, those moments were OK. No penalties on Hulk, deserved yellow card to Jo.

But, the Hulk goal was not hand, the yellow card in Dani Alves was absurd (even blind saw the Chilean jumped over him) only to start.

Ok, no excuses... Brazil played the worst match in World Cup I ever seen, this is not disputable.

Alves got the yellow card for protesting. Jo should have been red carded and Hulk was a arm ball, upper arm used for control. It was the right call.

The referee was bad, really bad. And I'm surprising to see people thinking otherwise.

When an Argentine says the ref was bad against Brazil, the discussion is over.

The ref was bad. Period.

The referee had two big calls. The handball was right, and the penalty was one of those which would've really upset Chile if it was given, but as it wasn't really upset Brazil - a 50/50 call with the ref in a no win situation. Generally, had a good game.

Alves got the yellow card for protesting. Jo should have been red carded and Hulk was a arm ball, upper arm used for control. It was the right call.

He didn't protest!!!!!!!!! He only smiled!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon!!!!

It's clear it was not arm-ball!!!!!!!!!

The referee had two big calls. The handball was right, and the penalty was one of those which would've really upset Chile if it was given, but as it wasn't really upset Brazil - a 50/50 call with the ref in a no win situation. Generally, had a good game.

No Brazilian is claiming the penalty over Hulk. Nor the players inside the pitch. Why are we discussing this?

I don't think the english referee was bad - he did not a great job, but a good one...

I have the impression that the Brazilian fans, who are focussing too much on the thesis "that he was a bad referee", are trying to "derail" their own frustration about the not-convincing Selecão of 2014 upon the referee, who withstood to give Brazil too much a "home-advantage".

Brazil had enough time to score another goal, but it wasn't able to - neither Hulk nor Neymar...

Like I have said the Brazilians should get used to the idea that there won't be a sixth star in 2014

Try to be a bit objective. Hand ball was right, not given penalties were right, Dani Alves got yellow for complaining was right.

He wasn´t right with not giving Fernandinho yellow after 2 minutes and not giving Jô red for that jump kick.

I don't think the english referee was bad - he did not a great job, but a good one...

I have the impression that the Brazilian fans, who are focussing too much on the thesis "that he was a bad referee", are trying to "derail" their own frustration about the not-convincing Selecão of 2014 upon the referee, who withstood to give Brazil too much a "home-advantage".

Brazil had enough time to score another goal, but it wasn't able to - neither Hulk nor Neymar...

Like I have said the Brazilians should get used to the idea that there won't be a sixth star in 2014

CAF, I already said twice here: This is the worst match I ever seen from Brazilian squad in any World Cup... Nobody is denying nothing.

How many times I need to post the same sentence?

Archived