• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rio's FIFA Fan Fest

14490907154_8737bcd6b9_b.jpg

14305559108_c49893fd28_b.jpg

14489893612_79f471164e_b.jpg

Brazil 2022 anyone? :D

(...and 8 years more of International media saying crap about Brazil... Hmmm, go Australia, get 2022 for you, mates!)

BTW, the expected to be unfinished stadium worked really fine, right?

14482464625_27f2e46531_b.jpg

2381696_big-lnd.jpg

2380595_big-lnd.jpg

i didn't cheat off sagacious because i don't know who that is (who is that?) but we naturally came to similar conclusions because we're boss like that.

they made me put in exact scores lol everyone got 2-1 when i had literally no clue, or when i thought they would go 2-1.

34jbr80.png

I think we have the easiest possible match-up. Maybe only Greece would be easier.

Why you ask?...

If we had to play a southamerican team, that team would play without respect for us. Swiss will respect us.

If we had to play an african team, that team would attack us a lot. Swiss won't.

If we had to play a big european team, that team would obviously be hard to break in defense. Swiss has defensive problems even bigger than ours.

having canada as a neighbor has taught us a few things. our strategy in the next game will probably be to pit the french players against the dutch ones and get them bickering over something completely pointless like "language rights" the whole time while we score up a storm.

alternatively, we could just confusing them and since half the team refuses to speak the same language as the other half, they'll be completely unable to coordinate effectively.

by the end of the game there's a good chance that belgium as a single country will cease to exist.

having canada as a neighbor has taught us a few things. our strategy in the next game will probably be to pit the french players against the dutch ones and get them bickering over something completely pointless like "language rights" the whole time while we score up a storm.

alternatively, we could just confusing them and since half the team refuses to speak the same language as the other half, they'll be completely unable to coordinate effectively.

by the end of the game there's a good chance that belgium as a single country will cease to exist.

What about the Kenyan, Moroccan, Congolese and Albanian Belgians on the team? Might as well get the natural Belgians fighting with the immigrant Belgians.

All jokes aside, y'all goin' done. Belgium gonna smack you down like they smacked the Germans a hundred years ago.

All jokes aside, y'all goin' done. Belgium gonna smack you down like they smacked the Germans a hundred years ago.

Ouch! :o

...er, with ENORMOUS support from France, British Empire and the USA (when they eventually showed up to play)...

Ouch! :o

...er, with ENORMOUS support from France, British Empire and the USA (when they eventually showed up to play)...

If the Belgians had let the Germans just prance through their country France would have likely fallen in 1914. Even with the Belgian resistance France did almost fall within 6 months of the start of the war.

i didn't cheat off sagacious because i don't know who that is (who is that?) but we naturally came to similar conclusions because we're boss like that.

they made me put in exact scores lol everyone got 2-1 when i had literally no clue, or when i thought they would go 2-1.

34jbr80.png

hehe :grin:

Archived