• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please forgive me for my following reaction FUCKKKKKK

Anyway I'll see guys on saturday I think we can tie germany and if not Ghana won't win 3-0. Basically we lost the chance to win The group

No, your chance of advancing has decreased a ton too. Germany will play for the win, so a loss to them is likely for the US. And that would mean Ghana just has to win by a goal or two.

For Germany, a tie is as good as a win. Not thatcher will play for a tie and risk a loss.

If we lose... Let me see if I have this right. We don't advance if

A - Ghana wins and any one of the following: Ghana wins by 2+ goals; we lose by 2+ goals; Ghana its cores the US by 2+ goals.

B - Portugal wins and makes up a 6 goal differential, or makes up a 5 goal differential and out scores the US by 3. If it's a 5 goal differential swing and they out score by 2, we go to a coin flip.

Portugal will not be advancing, plain and simple. There's no chance in hell that they make up a 6 goal differential. They're not that good, and the US is not that bad.

Germany and Ghana are in the best positions atm. Based on the first few games, I think Ghana has that extra oomph to beat Portugal. It'll come down to them beating the goal differential with the US, which I think they will. My final prediction is 3-1 Germany, and 2-1 Ghana

Portugal will not be advancing, plain and simple. There's no chance in hell that they make up a 6 goal differential. They're not that good, and the US is not that bad.

Germany and Ghana are in the best positions atm. Based on the first few games, I think Ghana has that extra oomph to beat Portugal. It'll come down to them beating the goal differential with the US, which I think they will. My final prediction is 3-1 Germany, and 2-1 Ghana

538 says we have a 76% chance of going on so ugh. take your canadian politeness and shove it.

Archived