Hummels injury makes me wish Babstuber was healthy. Poor guy has had an awful couple of years.

I am hoping Schurrle starts even if it is over Ozil. When Schurrle was on the pitch the German midfield just flowed so much more. Ghana gave Germany a really tough game in 2010 but this is a better German side and a weaker Ghanaian team. Hopefully another strong result and a few goals for Gotze and Muller.

Hopefully Iran can give Argentina a scare but I'm thinking that that game could be the blowout of the tournament. Hopefully Bosnia sends Nigeria home too.

Good Morning from Curitiba again, guys.

Dead tired here enjoying a hot chocolate in Shopping Curitiba, near Arena.

Yesterday was a marathon, as soon as I get home I post some pictures since it's damn boring to do it by cellphone.

"If the World Cup in Brazil is going to be like this, just have all the World Cups in Brazil,” Jason Davis of ESPN tweeted this week. Millions of people here and billions across the world will agree with him.

Yeah! \o/

Well, so now Germany faced a hard time against Ghana.... Argentina against Iran.... Holland against Australia... and Brazil against Mexico. Not mention Italy and Spain x Costa Rica. Can we say that at this point the main teams are equal?

Archived