Good Morning, Games Bids!

christ_redeemer_cristo_redentor_statue.j

I'm in a better mood today!

At least Mexicans had a great day yesterday!

10402895_656964877685456_290441995225239

20140617144042450852a.JPG

2374819_big-lnd.jpg

2375131_big-lnd.jpg

Resumé of the match:

ochoa.jpg

Edited by Danny El Tico
  • Like 1

Brazil has every day a great day, since the World Cup started, due the Brazilians are doing great as hosts.

yeah it would be great if the Seleção perform better, but Brazil shows right now what it can achieve!

Edited by Citius Altius Fortius
  • Like 1

Brazil has every day a great day, since the World Cup started, due the Brazilians are doing great as hosts.

yeah it would be great if the Seleção perform better, but Brazil shows right now what it can achieve!

The mood is not the best today...

The mood is not the best today...

I can understand that, but I have no doubt that the Brazilians love football for itself and celebrate it even the Seleção doesn't perform as good as expected. The WC isn't alone about the sixth star, but about football as sport - I don't want to say that the Seleção isn't able to win the World Cup I just want to say that the Brazilians are sportsman who respect other athletes, which was wonderful shown yesterday - otherwise there would have been fights between celebrating Mexicans and Brazilians after he match

I can understand that, but I have no doubt that the Brazilians love football for itself and celebrate it even the Seleção doesn't perform as good as expected. The WC isn't alone about the sixth star, but about football as sport - I don't want to say that the Seleção isn't able to win the World Cup I just want to say that the Brazilians are sportsman who respect other athletes, which was wonderful shown yesterday - otherwise there would have been fights between celebrating Mexicans and Brazilians after he match

I was talking to the meteorologist right now and he says probably Brazil performance this year will be a fiasco. And I asked, what is a fiasco to you?

"If not champions, it's a fiasco"...

For Brazilians, the ones who finishes 2nd are the firsts to lose...

Somehow, I'm glad, Brazilians are doing a nice party about the World Cup organization and other participants. But when it takes to seleção, the relationship is very complex and tough. If not champions, it's a fiasco, always. This won't change.

If Mexico-Brazil match was in Sao Paulo, probably supporters would be booing Brazil... Somehow, I'm glad people in Fortaleza are more sportsmen than those in Sao Paulo or Rio...

Newspapers in Brazil today:

There will be a 6th title?

1416919.jpeg

Brazil still not convince

capa_20140618.jpg

Without Hulk, the match was like a small butt (not interesting)

(joke with the size of Hulk's butt)

18062014.jpg

To cry...

gecombr_zps05530cea.jpg

• Like 1

Good Morning, Games Bids!

christ_redeemer_cristo_redentor_statue.j

I'm in a better mood today!

At least Mexicans had a great day yesterday!

10402895_656964877685456_290441995225239

20140617144042450852a.JPG

2374819_big-lnd.jpg

2375131_big-lnd.jpg

Resumé of the match:

ochoa.jpg

Yet another party day in party central!

Australia and Netherlands first up, but just too early in the morning to be up for...and that's probably a good thing. :(

• Like 1

Did you noticed the Spanish team and officials are dead silent since their first game? What are they planning today?

My Predictions for Today's Games:

Australia 0-3 Holland at the Stadium Beira-Rio in Porto Alegre in Group B. Kick-Off at 17:00 (5PM).

Spain 3-0 Chile at the Maracana Stadium in Rio De Janeiro in Group B. Kick-Off at 20:00 (8PM).

Cameroon 1-4 Croatia at the Arena Amazonia in Manaus in Group A. Kick-Off at 23:00 (11PM).

I will be Watching them all Live obviously.

after such a happy day before yesterday it was a little sad to see Brazil slow the momentum. but we're feeling a little bit of the true fever and excitement still over the world cup not just cuz the US won but the stadiums and cities and Brazil have such a positive feeling, it's been a really cool experience so far. i feel like the tournament is still building and i'm getting so excited for what's to come!

Edited by paul
  • Like 1

The Netherlands arrived just now in the stadium! Funny fact: Australia was never beaten by the dutch!

Australia surprisingly offensive this first 15 minutes... :huh: Not bad

What an entertaining match!!!

2-2 now

Stadium packed with inflatable kangaroos... Wondering why so many inflatable stuffike this.... :rolleyes:

Are we looking at a scenario where Chile and Australia make it out of the group? Wonder what the odds were of that before the WC started.

Holland 2 - 2 New Holland

Brilliant

"Netherlands is as lost as a fat guy in a vegetarian restaurant"... lol

#Foxsports2 trolling