• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope they keep it this way.

Argentina defense is a joke. Pity Bosnia seems to be not experienced.

Anyway with this victory, Argentina is virtually in R16. Iran have no chances against our noisy neighbors.

Gosh the Maracana looked a gem in all those colours.

If you can come to Brazil someday, go watch a match in Maracana. It's an unique experience.

Argentina defense is a joke. Pity Bosnia seems to be not experienced.

Anyway with this victory, Argentina is virtually in R16. Iran have no chances against our noisy neighbors.

If you can come to Brazil someday, go watch a match in Maracana. It's an unique experience.

Saving for 2016, so yes I'm hoping to get to go there.

Despite Argentina winning, i'm not very convinced with this team. They suffered a lot to defeat Bosnia. I don't see them being lucky against one of the big ones.

Like some other said, only Netherlands seems like a strong candidate to the WC so far. Let's wait for Germany (i'm also not convinced by Portugal)

What a shame...

Argentine supporters jumped walls in Maracana to get access to better seats.

http://oglobo.globo.com/videos/t/todos-os-videos/v/torcedores-argentinos-sem-ingresso-pulam-muro-e-invadem-o-maracana/3421788/

(video footage)

They started a fight with Brazilians after the match...

:ohno:

LDOG was right about Barras Bravas, they started the mess... :(

Despite all jokes, the ambience at Maracana seemed perfect on TV...

Well, what shall I say - we won of course and we tested Maracana for our victory celebrations on July 13th!!!

:D;):D

With those deffenders, I'm really not worried about Argentine chances this year... :rolleyes:

Don't forget that we haven't used our secret weapon so far: our holy water

;)

Talking seriously, do you know Brazilians are not allowed to drink oponent drinks anymore, since the bottles of them have specific isotonic for each player needs?

Really? But Brazilian men are not doing too well in FIVB World League indoor volleyball.

Renovation times for Brazil volleyball. It's a new generation and it seems, they are not good as the previous one...

Defending was better than expected, I'm more worried about the midfield.

Interesting. I think midfield when attacking is fine, when deffending it below average.

The problem is not the defense, they even did well save for that last goal I would say. The problem is gaining the ball back after losing it in midfield.

Also, never again 5-3-2 please, Higuain to always start.

Argentina can do better, no doubts, you guys have world class players in all positions.

But like Brazil some years ago - in similar situation - they don't make a consolidate team. It lacks something in Argentine side.. . [bR supporter mode on] ...thankfully!!! :rolleyes: [bR supporter mode off]

Archived