• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Woo Hoo hope everyone enjoys the rest of the group stage which I believe is going to be the best ever. I should be able to join you guys next sunday for USA vs Portugal but if not see you guys Jun 28. If Costa Rica could do it I'm sure USA can do it GO USA

Thanks also to Danny and Bezzi for all your kind online hospitality and help. I'm sure you guys are proud to be part of your beautiful country

Part of my joy of hosting the tournament is to show you guys a bit of Brazil and root together!

This sunday, the second most important match for Brazilians.

GO BOSNIAAAAAAA!!!!

Thanks woohoo and Team USA these day threads (and even individual game threads) are a good idea! I enjoyed reading the threads.

Part of my joy of hosting the tournament is to show you guys a bit of Brazil and root together!

This sunday, the second most important match for Brazilians.

GO BOSNIAAAAAAA!!!!

Nah, go Argentina!! We love Messi!

Messi is nice. For me better than Cristiano Ronaldo. But he is Argentine, so....

Ole ole ole ola.... Bosnia, Bosnia!!!

Hope the goal average continues high

Go Argentina!...because Sir Rolsbantota drew Bosnia-Herzidonit in his sweepstakes, and deliberately gave me Nigeria. Unfortunately for him, we're in the same pool! :D

Argentines in Rio...

Brasil decime qué se sienteeeee tener en casa a tu papá ♫

hahahahaha, I was missing old provokative Argentine!!! Welcome back, boludo!

Te tenemos de nieto... 5 mundiales, Pele más grande que Maradona y Messi juntos, ganamos todo en los ultimos 20 años, mientras uds no ganaran nada... jajajajajaja

brasil%2Bx%2Bargentina.jpg

Oh Danny, Danny, Danny, the concept of "being your dad" (ser tu papá), it's not about who wins more titles, it's about this:

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/headtohead/team1=arg/team2=bra/index.html

I rest my case until 13th July at least.

Still, I don't change my 5 trophies for a FIFA obscure page about "statistics"

You wouldn't if you had 5 World Cup, but face it: you don't have them.

We are your grandparents about titles...

:D :D :D

You guys really have a rivalry of grand proportions!

Not bigger than Argentine national ego.

At least, people in Rio are having fun with Argentines.

papa.jpg

2014-723544391-2014061373497.jpg_2014061

140614argentinos_copacabana_rj_2302pm.jp

Apart of rivalry, they are having fun in Rio, that's what matter.. To dream is free.

The big deal will be Argentine match in Porto Alegre... It seems they will invade the city... By dozens of thousands...

I'll be happy if...

Bosnia beats Argentina in a massive shock

or

Argentina sweeps aside Bosnia with a display of breathaking football and Messi finally comes good at a World Cup.

I won't be happy if Argentina win 1-0.

I'll be happy if...

Bosnia beats Argentina in a massive shock

or

Argentina sweeps aside Bosnia with a display of breathaking football and Messi finally comes good at a World Cup.

I won't be happy if Argentina win 1-0.

Same feeling, must admit.

I'm a football lover, after all.

One more day of this great world cup :)

Danyel commented about goal average. We already have 28 goals in 8 matches. In the last world cup, this number was only achieved after 18 matches!

FIFA didn't allow Spain play in red against Netherlands (in blue). Why these colors have been allowed for today's match?

GOAL! Equador

Archived