Not unusual...all to do with the premium matches played in TV prime spots. This is a mid morning match in Japan. Also a nice cool time of the evening. Expect Olympic events up here at this time as well.

Actually all football matches mid-week starts at 10pm because of the soap operas

We should of had a penalty. Welbeck was brought down in the First Half. Also, Balotelli isn't even Italian. His Ghanian.

There you go Alex! Now you have a reason to rip into Tony :)

As for Balotelli, he is Italian. He was born in Italy. His biological parents immigrated to Italy.

We should of had a penalty. Welbeck was brought down in the First Half. Also, Balotelli isn't even Italian. His Ghanian.

That's a pathetic thing to come out with after a defeat and more than a little bit racist.

Mo Farah isn't British if that's the way you want to play it.

You don't help yourself, do you Tony?

Edited by Rob.
  • Like 2

That's a pathetic thing to come out with after a defeat and more than a little bit racist.

Mo Farah isn't British if that's the way you want to play it.

You don't help yourself, do you Tony?

Tony is caged at home. Mom and Daddy does not know he is doing "bad things" on the computer....

And, it seems he forgot his pills today, he is very nervous.

I will call his mom to throw his pills inside his cage. Maybe she forgot.

We lost, but that was the best I've seen England play for a long time. Next time Roy, DROP ROONEY. Apart from one pass, he wasn't really there - if you're not gonna play a player in their best position, don't play them. If only we'd had Walcott on the wing in place of Rooney, things might well have been different.

England have a nice promissing team, but, sorry, it's impossible to not be happy with England losing because our caged pet...

And please, guys, no matter how many times he asks some of you to talk with me to be friends again. I'm not available to be friend of him.

PS: I think it's time to block Tony's status updates too... Or limit it to 3 changes per day.

• Like 1

We lost, but that was the best I've seen England play for a long time. Next time Roy, DROP ROONEY. Apart from one pass, he wasn't really there - if you're not gonna play a player in their best position, don't play them. If only we'd had Walcott on the wing in place of Rooney, things might well have been different.

Rooney wasn't especially effective playing out of position, but I don't think he was the problem. England's problem was our defence, as everyone said it would be before the World Cup. Going forward we actually look great and Walcott could've added to that, sure. But things wouldn't have been "different" with him in the side as our defence would've remained the same.

In fact, they could've been worse. Rooney always tracks back and defends when he's needed. Does Walcott? I'm not sure he does really.

OK. Tony PMed me and he's upset at what he wrote and feels pretty bad about it. He asked me to apologise on his behalf because he's run out of posts for today. I'm not going to do that, however, because I'm angry at what he wrote too and it's not my place to. But he does realise why he's upset people, and assures me an apology will come when he's got posting rights back.

I'm personally willing to accept his apology when it comes, though I still can't believe he wrote something so incredibly stupid. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

OK. Tony PMed me and he's upset at what he wrote and feels pretty bad about it. He asked me to apologise on his behalf because he's run out of posts for today. I'm not going to do that, however, because I'm angry at what he wrote too and it's not my place to. But he does realise why he's upset people, and assures me an apology will come when he's got posting rights back.

I'm personally willing to accept his apology when it comes, though I still can't believe he wrote something so incredibly stupid. :rolleyes:

Rob, I'm not even going to bother replying...I'd rather leave it up to the good guys in England like you. Shudder to think what he thinks about members of the England team.

And I got called a racist by this kid?

There you go Alex! Now you have a reason to rip into Tony :)

As for Balotelli, he is Italian. He was born in Italy. His biological parents immigrated to Italy.

Private Members Only survey has my feelings felt there...:(

Balotelli is Italy's super weapon, geez that guy is good.:)

And this about being racist is stupid. We have black guys in Italy, redhair in Brazil, Latinos in USA...

To talk about this as an excuse for a football loss is so "vintage".

Everybody, I've had 40 minutes to prepare this:

I made a silly, unintentionally hurtful comment. I acknowledge that I was wrong and I crossed a line (No pun intended). I hope like Rob said he will, you can accept my apology, as I mean it from the bottom of my heart that I'm sorry. It was never my intention to offend any groups of people. I'm a supporter of Anti-Racism, as racism is out of order. I was probably a bit of a sore loser because of the England Game. Italy Won fair and square. We played well, but obviously not good enough. Lately, me and Danny have had words. I've acknowledged that I've made comments which were out of order and I wish I could literally turn back time and do things differently. Hopefully, Danny can accept my apology and we can have a fresh start. All I ask is, whether you accept my apology or reject my apology, I hope we don't bring this up again, use it against me in disagreements etc. Hopefully, GBMod deletes the comment I made earlier and we can move on. Lastly, I apologise again and hopefully, you will all forgive me.

• Like 1

Apology accepted from me. But rather than posting stupid things and keep having to apologise, just be more careful about what you write. Read it back to yourself, ask yourself if that's actually what you mean to say. You're on three posts a day now so you should be able to do that.

• Like 1

Apology accepted from me. But rather than posting stupid things and keep having to apologise, just be more careful about what you write. Read it back to yourself, ask yourself if that's actually what you mean to say. You're on three posts a day now so you should be able to do that.

tumblr_mr64h2p68v1sxm63yo1_500.gif