Apology accepted from me. But rather than posting stupid things and keep having to apologise, just be more careful about what you write. Read it back to yourself, ask yourself if that's actually what you mean to say. You're on three posts a day now so you should be able to do that.

I hope so Rob.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Tony, world does not work like this. I see no real actions from you to stop your "polemic" behaviour.

So, prove us we should trust your words by acts, not by saying "sorry" every single week. And, in real life, you can't simply be offensive, say some "sorry" 10 minutes after it, and everybody is happy.

You have long path in your life and no matter how old you are, you can not use "immature card" to behave like an idiot.

I do hope, life teaches you something.

I understand Danny. I hope you can unblock me. I really need to talk to you. Honestly, I'm only going to say nice things on PM. Please just let me talk to you on PM. It's important.

I understand Danny. I hope you can unblock me. I really need to talk to you. Honestly, I'm only going to say nice things on PM. Please just let me talk to you on PM. It's important.

Tony, this is exactly what Danny just mentioned in his above post, you just didn't read what he said...you wrote this same sentence to me the other night...How's about taking Robs wonderful advice, or even having a break from GB Forums until the next England match?

The best thing to do is to write out a post & ask yourself 'Is this going to offend anyone?'. If you think 'Yes' then don't post it. Maybe even, as a start, PM posts you're intending to make to someone like Rols or Rob :)

The best thing to do is to write out a post & ask yourself 'Is this going to offend anyone?'. If you think 'Yes' then don't post it. Maybe even, as a start, PM posts you're intending to make to someone like Rols or Rob :)

No, write it to Krow or Baron.

We should of had a penalty. Welbeck was brought down in the First Half. Also, Balotelli isn't even Italian. His Ghanian.

Well, I told you about that before... it isn't the first time he threw here racist comments about someone.

Archived