• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's Manaus 1 X 0 England, folks. GG

Manaus. Official excuse of England National Team

Manaus starts a Carnaval in mid-june because of England loss.

Sad about the result but proud of that performance, which was probably the best I've seen from us in tournament football since Euro 2004 (gosh, was that TEN years ago?!).

Strangely. not unhappy after watching that match. On another day we might've drawn or even won and either result would've been deserved. Two well matched teams in the end with Italy just coming out on top.

A million miles away from the dour 0-0 against Algeria four years ago where we couldn't string two passes together.

1am here.....going to bed dissapointed but happy.

Night.... :)

We're taking the deserved mickey out of TELA after all his Shtt Stirring he did about Brazil and England before the start.

The future of England is very bright! :)

This is a good blooding of the young players and really, they should make it out of Pool D into the Ro16.

...and for the first time, the British media know that England is a "green" team and backing off a bit.

Shoot:(. England played great and look good for the rest of the tournament. I'm calling it now, they will be a force for 2018. Like Rob, I'm not too concerned.

And guys, don't troll and please leave Tony out of this. Wait until he makes a provoking post to react, but for now he hasn't done anything lately.

If Tony pulls his Sochi 2014 short track unfair disqualification BS, then we can react.

Shoot:(. England played great and look good for the rest of the tournament. I'm calling it now, they will be a force for 2018. Like Rob, I'm not too concerned.

And guys, don't troll and please leave Tony out of this. Wait until he makes a provoking post to react, but for now he hasn't done anything lately.

If Tony pulls his Sochi 2014 short track unfair disqualification BS, then we can react.

Yeah true...

Anyway off to Recife.

Ivory Coast v Japan.

The late nighters.

Well Moving On

civ.png
CIV
  • 1BARRY COPA (GK)
  • 3BOKA
  • 5ZOKORA
  • 8KALOU
  • 9TIOTE
  • 10GERVINHO
  • 12B. WILFRIED
  • 17S. AURIER
  • 19TOURE YAYA ©
  • 20SEREY DIE
  • 22BAMBA
jpn.png
JPN
  • 1KAWASHIMA (GK)
  • 2UCHIDA
  • 4HONDA
  • 5NAGATOMO
  • 6MORISHIGE
  • 9OKAZAKI
  • 10KAGAWA
  • 16YAMAGUCHI
  • 17HASEBE ©
  • 18OSAKO
  • 22YOSHIDA
WEATHER
1566760_full-lnd.jpg

Arena Pernambuco, Recife

• Cloudy Night
  • 26° CTemperature
  • 10 m/sWind
  • 77 %Humidity

Are 9pm match times typical in Brazil? I was taken aback by this current match starting so late.

It's been a fantastic tournament, btw. The stadiums have looked incredible, the spectators seem to be having an amazing time, and the football has been so entertaining.

Not unusual...all to do with the premium matches played in TV prime spots. This is a mid morning match in Japan. Also a nice cool time of the evening. Expect Olympic events up here at this time as well.

Archived