Well as requested instead of one thread per match we will be doing one thread per day which is a good idea especially for tomorrow/today where we have 4! Matches today

Schedule

Columbia vs Greece Group C Estadio Mineirao Belo Horizonte 13:00

Uruguay vs Costa Rica Group D Estadio Castelao Fortaleza 16:00

England vs Italy Group D Arena Amazonia Manaus 18:00

Ivory Coast vs Japan Group C Arena Pernambuco Recife 22:00

All day you can chat in this one Thread Easier for everyone :)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an early start tomorrow morning after I watch the NZ v Eng rugby test tonight. Wall to wall football!

Oh and goooo England against Italy that is.

Just this? or do you also want me to do the daily live chat?

*that

I can pre make the daily chats but I guess it might clutter the forum so if your up for it go ahead Thanks Woohoo I can take over again for the knockout stages

Italy have struggled horribly to get any good results recently.

And England is still a work in progress with a mixture of older players who are maybe past their peak and younger players who have lots of potenital but who will be playing in their first tournament.

It'll be an intruiging match with neither side wanting to lose, should produce moments of brilliance, but I don't think it'll be as entertaining as the other matches involving big sides so far.

Stilll..................COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

_75416792_75416791.jpg

Italy have struggled horribly to get any good results recently.

And England is still a work in progress with a mixture of older players who are maybe past their peak and younger players who have lots of potenital but who will be playing in their first tournament.

It'll be an intruiging match with neither side wanting to lose, should produce moments of brilliance, but I don't think it'll be as entertaining as the other matches involving big sides so far.

Stilll..................COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

_75416792_75416791.jpg

I think it'll be the World Cup match of first phase!

Good lucky Rob and Enjoy the jungle party!

And that's the weather for the match

14414978162_5b4dcefdc7_o.png

From Manaus newspaper

"The day English decided to stop hating Manaus"

Inglaterra_Torcida-em-Manaus.jpg

photo8-e1402711125739.jpg

photo6-e1402711179560.jpg

A big city like Sao Paulo and nobody on the streets. Everyone at home watching the game :)

Well as requested instead of one thread per match we will be doing one thread per day which is a good idea especially for tomorrow/today where we have 4! Matches today

Schedule

Ivory Coast vs Japan Group C Arena Pernambuco Recife 22:00

This one will be hard to follow for some people here.

A big city like Sao Paulo and nobody on the streets. Everyone at home watching the game :)

This one will be hard to follow for some people here.

I will be in theater watching a comic presentation from Poderoso Castiga!!! hahahaha

The Italian goalkeeper and captain Gianluigi Buffon will miss tonight’s Group A opener against England after failing to recover from an injury picked up in training, according to reports in Italy.

Buffon sustained what his manager, Cesare Prandelli, described as “a very, very light ankle twist” on Friday, causing him to miss a scheduled appearance at the pre-match press conference, but it has since emerged that the injury is more serious than hoped and he will not recover in time to face Roy Hodgson’s side in Manaus.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/14/injured-gianluigi-buffon-italy-england-world-cup?CMP=twt_gu

many colombians in front of the stadium for the game against Greece. I think they will repeat what we saw yesterday with Chile. Due to proximity South American fans have been in higher number, unlike other world cups

BqGCjS8CEAAFASu.jpg

many colombians in front of the stadium for the game against Greece. I think they will repeat what we saw yesterday with Chile. Due to proximity South American fans have been in higher number, unlike other world cups

BqGCjS8CEAAFASu.jpg

Mexicans, Chileans, Argentines and Colombians simply invaded Brazil.

I watched a report from Natal, it was like the city was transported to Mexico soil.

col.png
COL
  • 1OSPINA (GK)
  • 2C. ZAPATA
  • 3YEPES ©
  • 6C. SANCHEZ
  • 7P. ARMERO
  • 8AGUILAR T.
  • 9TEO
  • 10JAMES
  • 11CUADRADO
  • 14IBARBO