Brazil

The Host Country of 2014 FIFA World Cup

21 pictures of amazing places in this amazing country apart of Rio and Sao Paulo.

Mount Roraima

Roraima state

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+1.j

Canoa Quebrada

Ceará state

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+2.j

Cataratas do Iguaçu

Paraná State

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+3.j

Pelourinho District

Salvador, Bahia

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+5.j

Tanguá Park

Curitiba, Paraná

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+6.j

Bothanical Gardens

Curitiba, Paraná

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+7.j

The Amazon Forest

40% of Brazilian territory

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+9.j

Genipabu Dunes

Rio Grande do Norte state

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+10.

Blue Lagoon Cave

Mato Grosso do Sul state

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+13.

Fernando de Noronha Islands

Pernambuco State

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+14.

São Miguel das Missões ruins

Rio Grande do Sul state

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+15.

Lacerda Elevator

Salvador, Bahia

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+17.

Chapada Diamantina National Park

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+19.

Porto de Galinhas

Pernambuco state

Os+20+lugares+mais+bonitos+do+Brasil+20.

Moon Valley

Goiás state

Zvale_da_lua1.jpg

Is this the real Brazil Danny? Where are the slums? According to Spanish newspaper AS, 100% of the brazilian territory is composed of slums because this were the only pictures they could find to illustrate an article about the world cup.

Lets stay on the positive side...

All countries have social issues that are just as equal to those in Brazil.

When NZ hosted the Rugby World Cup, there was always an image projected of this "perfect country" yet the BBC came in with a covert crew and filmed our hidden poverty just to prove all wasn't well.

It doesn't matter everywhere you go...you will always find a dark corner you don't want to see. :(

CNN yesterday made 5 news stories about Brazil only showing poverty, protests and crime threats...

It was like 10 minutes showing a hell country...

I feel sorry about their viewers

CNN yesterday made 5 news stories about Brazil only showing poverty, protests and crime threats...

It was like 10 minutes showing a hell country...

I feel sorry about their viewers

America does that to every country that hosts a big event...They did it to us when we hosted RWC11 and picked on Maori culture.

Considering it was America and the CIA that F**ked up your country 50 odd years ago...

I would like to know why?

It seems they look to show: "look, a shithole country. God bless our land."

There are so many amazing things in Brazil viewers around the world would be amazed. Vibrant cities, amazing nature landscapes, culture...

Instead of it, they focus on our problems...

The Brazil bashing needs to stop!...Especially from the country that has pillaged it's resources for a hundred years and even made sure as to not allow Brazilians to manage their own affairs, even as late as the 1980s!

Hope USA is knocked out in the group phases!

I have nothing against the USA. In fact, if Brazil fails, I hope USA to win the WC.

I'm really tired of bad media from "developed countries". They need to ensure how great are their countries with reports about American Outlaws being the greatest thing on Earth and favelas, favelas, favelas in Brazil.

Come to see how Brazil supporters act in the matches. American Outlaws would look like children in a high school tournament.

Biased reports. I really feel sorry for people getting their news from this kind of media.

I think you guys are overstating things a bit, at least as far as the US goes, the vast majority of "media" rarely mentions Brazil except for a blurb recently that the world cup is about to happen, and to be honest that isn't really huge news here. We have a lot of growing problems now with our own government, economy and country......it's a bit of a mess.

You don't need to feel sorry for us; we the people are not as naive as you may hear.

I think you guys are overstating things a bit, at least as far as the US goes, the vast majority of "media" rarely mentions Brazil except for a blurb recently that the world cup is about to happen, and to be honest that isn't really huge news here. We have a lot of growing problems now with our own government, economy and country......it's a bit of a mess.

You don't need to feel sorry for us; we the people are not as naive as you may hear.

You have a point since CNN International is not the same of CNN you guys watches there. But they made a report about American Outlaws like the coolest thing in the world and 15 minutes of bad media over Brazil.

Archived