GamesBids WC 2014 Sweep - The Official Draw

Welcome to Brasilia everyone for the official draw of the GamesBids Brazil 2014 World Cup Sweepstakes!

Thirty two members have put their names down for the draw. Thanks for entering, and now all entrants and teams have been put into their respective pots:

dr4a.jpg

And thank you to Senhorita Teleboobies for conducting the actual draw, results of which which have been checked an validated by Sepp Blatter.

screenshot_387.png

Following the draw, the official results and teams are:

45jm.jpg

If anybody who has missed out still wants in, out your name down and I'll do a second draw a day or two before the cup starts.

Enjoy the cup and have fun everyone! :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Nigeria!

Shtt Rols, was that such a good idea?...what with Nigeria's history on GB Forums and all...

...Ooh I wonder what I shall temporarily call myself...Bokal Haram?

Go England! I was hoping for Oz or Russia, but now I can finally say "my England".

I got Nigeria!

Shtt Rols, was that such a good idea?...what with Nigeria's history on GB Forums and all...

...Ooh I wonder what I shall temporarily call myself...Bokal Haram?

No, but you should put #bringOURgirlsback in you signature.

Go England! I was hoping for Oz or Russia, but now I can finally say "my England".

No, but you should put #bringOURgirlsback in you signature.

...was going to! But you ruined it! :angry:

How so? I think you should still put it in, show some team spirit ;) .

It was supposed to be a surprise!

Still going to change to it anyway.

haha i got diane kruger and tnmp got ur a gay.

and baron, i srsly would not want to be in the same room as you if you said that in front of michelle. hope you know a good plastic surgeon.

what am i saying? obviously you don't.

Ah hell no. For f-sacks. How in G-ds name am I suppose to support Italy? Seriously? Italy. I kinda wish I had Mexico again now. This is worse than Danny getting Argentina.

er...what are you moaning for?

I got Bokal Haram!

I must confess, I redrew LDOG when he got Argentina first up. The rest were due to the fates.

Bugger, I gotta wait till June 6 to change my name. What group's B&H in anyway?

Group F with Argentina, Iran and Nigeria.

I got the bankrupt Greece. I wanted England!

Ah hell no. For f-sacks. How in G-ds name am I suppose to support Italy? Seriously? Italy. I kinda wish I had Mexico again now. This is worse than Danny getting Argentina.

Fair point! B)

We will win our third star - we will show our northern neighbours how to play football...

Never!!! Just try and...

Ops, my rivals now are Nicaragua, Honduras and Panama... Still entering in the Costa Rican mood. Sorry.

WORLD CUP!

Loved your sig!

Amazing! Me Brazilian? Very hornored to be a supporter of host country B) .I'll be a Japanese-Brazilian for a while.Yey :) !

Someone please tell me some of Brazilian names.I think their names are very long.

Archived