• short
    • 5'9 1/2 (176.5 cm)
    • tall
    • 6' even (can i have your number?)
  2. 2. do you talk to people above 6'4?

• no, too tall
    • yes, but only when sitting
    • what do they do on airplanes? jesus.

following up on the revelation that mr berhnham doesn't like short people, bizarrely, i thought i'd poll gamesbids.com/forums, continuing my new tradition of creating hit threads that spark stimulating intellectual debate, like 'happy easter! does god exist?' and 'redesign the london 2012 logo contest' (big success. btw, i won the whole thing).

there is only one true height, which is different from the ideal sexy height of 6' even. i don't know centimeters but i will google for the good of the forum. did you know google has made things so lazy for us, you don't even have to click out of the toolbar search to get a conversion anymore?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please explain how being 1.84 meters is less or more clumsy than being 6 feet even or 33 1/3 snapple caps tall or 1.84 the length of the path travelled by light in a vacuum during a time interval of 1/299,792,458 of a second.

it's all clumsy and meaningless and arbitrary. people on the metric system are so ARROGANT.

please explain how being 1.84 meters is less or more clumsy than being 6 feet even or 33 1/3 snapple caps tall or 1.84 the length of the path travelled by light in a vacuum during a time interval of 1/299,792,458 of a second.

it's all clumsy and meaningless and arbitrary. people on the metric system are so ARROGANT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7x-RGfd0Yk

I'm just over 6'2" and being a regular visitor to Japan I have noticed (as with China/HK/Taiwan) that the teenagers seem to be getting taller. I used to tower over almost everyone in Tokyo and now there are quite a few taller locals. Better medical care? Just a shift in human development? Will 7' be classed as normal in another 200 years? Furthermore krow I expected this to develop into a dick size thread by page 2 - or at least someone snootily stating height doesn't matter because the extra foot they lack up top is... down there...

I'm just over 6'2" and being a regular visitor to Japan I have noticed (as with China/HK/Taiwan) that the teenagers seem to be getting taller. I used to tower over almost everyone in Tokyo and now there are quite a few taller locals. Better medical care? Just a shift in human development? Will 7' be classed as normal in another 200 years? Furthermore krow I expected this to develop into a dick size thread by page 2 - or at least someone snootily stating height doesn't matter because the extra foot they lack up top is... down there...

Duh 7feet will be the norm, how do you expect shaq to 69 it?

Archived