Eurovision Song Contest 2019

Rols I am disappointed that you replied to this topic. The person who started it is obviously taking the piss because i started the 2015 contest thread.

I did the exact same thing last year for this years edition and that thread is still in use as of today.

I kind of wish I had not bothered now.

For those of us who are genuinely interested in Eurovision and the news and developments for 2015 please continue to use the 2015 thread.

Rols I am disappointed that you replied to this topic. The person who started it is obviously taking the piss because i started the 2015 contest thread.

I didn't interpret it as that... I only just noted the 2015 thread now. Sheesh, I made it as a crack at Tony, not at you.

You're right, it has been GamesBids tradition to start the next thread for a Eurovision he day after (just as we get "who's the next host?" or "what's going to be in the OC?" the day after a new Oly host is chosen). I've got no beef with that. And I may not be a Eurovision fan, but I like seeing my friends here who do follow it celebrate the big occasion.

Archived