GamesBids Forums Birthdays and Anniversaries

I thought I would help to create a Happier mood around here. This thread is for Birthdays and Anniversaries since joining GamesBids Forums. So the main Anniversaries are:

1 Month.

6 Months.

1 Year.

2 Years.

And so on.

It comes as a coincidence that Quaker2001 has been on GamesBids Forums 6 Years Today, so Congratulations to Him.

Tony I get you want to ease tensions, but I think this will cause more fights. Best to just ask Rols to delete this thread or lock it...

He'll never make any more friends here, caused irreversible damage to his reputation, lot like that other major bomber seven years ago. And to now stalk member's birthdays and GB anniversaries is just plain creepy.

Tony E. must have had interactive relationship issues like this at school, because this behavior would've driven his classmates nuts.

He needs to take a breather...He would do well to sit back and think for a moment...Unlike school, he is taking on Adults who, in some cases, are old enough to be his parents...It's the real world, and it can't be reconciled in the school yard and we all go home as friends at the end of the day.

The real world doesn't work like that.

He'll never make any more friends here, caused irreversible damage to his reputation, lot like that other major bomber seven years ago. And to now stalk member's birthdays and GB anniversaries is just plain creepy.

Tony E. must have had interactive relationship issues like this at school, because this behavior would've driven his classmates nuts.

He needs to take a breather...He would do well to sit back and think for a moment...Unlike school, he is taking on Adults who, in some cases, are old enough to be his parents...It's the real world, and it can't be reconciled in the school yard and we all go home as friends at the end of the day.

Reported. Don't compare me to a bomber from 7 years ago.

Theres nothing creepy about it. It says it on people's profiles. Eternalcobi commented the other day on my Birthday status and said it's his Birthday on Friday (02 May). CAF done a thread for Rols Birthday and his not creepy. Get a life, stop criticising me when doing something nice and ignore me.

CAF is a personal friend of Sir Rols FYI.

Mods are not going to pay attention to you and your petulant behavior...your reputation is ruined.

...and I'm reporting this thread as inappropriate.

CAF is a personal friend of Sir Rols FYI.

Mods are not going to pay attention to you and your petulant behavior...your reputation is ruined.

...and I'm reporting this thread as inappropriate.

Inappropriate. Your just trying to get everyone to all have a go at me. I know your tactics. Inappropriate? It's in the Off-Topic Section, isn't against the rules and is meant as a good gesture. It isn't offensive, discriminative or against the rules. I've reported you several times.

Alex mate, CAF used to create threads for everyone's birthday until a couple of years ago.

If this thread really annoys you that much, just don't open it eh?

yeah but CAF is a well respected member...

yeah but CAF is a well respected member...

Exactly, so if this thread is an issue, either of the 4 Mods will say something. We don't need you trolling. Don't like my posts Ignore me! Your looking like a school bully. Like your following everything I do on these boards and jump at any chance to criticise me.

Exactly, so if this thread is an issue, either of the 4 Mods will say something. We don't need you trolling. Don't like my posts Ignore me! Your looking like a school bully. Like your following everything I do on these boards and jump at any chance to criticise me.

That's a bit harsh mate. Were just saying this thread is not going to take off and it's best to close it before things get out of hand. Also reporting people when they really are not bullying you is not the best thing to do.

You may not be able to see the previous threads.... based on past observations, usually the thread is a singular thread for the person, so people who interact with that person can reply with their greetings based on the name of the thread (for example "Happy Birthday Sam"). One should not have to open the thread to figure out who is the subject, which is why a general thread would seem to me not to be a particularly welcome idea.

Just a thought.

...We don't need you trolling...

What? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

...and who are the "We" you are referring to?

Huh?

Anyway, genuine or not, there's nothing wrong with a post that could lead to some goodwill. There's no reason to slag Tony for wishing someone a happy birthday and not do the same for CAF. Happy birthday Eternal Cobi and good post Tony.

Now for the slag. Tony, 1 month is an anniversary? I think I know what you want out of this thread, so no need to wait another week... Happy early birthday Tony!! Britannia rules the waves!

being a gamesbids mod sounds like just about the worst job ever these days.

i guess the mod hasn't banned tony because he's making some sort of point? that you can't be banned for being annoying but you actually have to break a rule, of which there are like 2.

the problem is, proving that point takes it out on the rest of us.

What? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

...and who are the "We" you are referring to?

Whatever. Sorry, I went too far by saying your a school bully. I was a bit angry and said some things I didn't mean.

I wish someone could've wished ME a happy birthday... sigh...

Sorry. Happy late Birthday Mate.

Archived