london2012.jpg

Furthermore I feel it is only right to deduct 950,000 points from Baron as that crown looks suspiciously Russian in design and as such he is obviously supporting Putin's gay holocaust.

I may be wrong though.

Finally 7866 points to the next poster who explains why i should give a flying fuckk about Eurovision. Or Disney.

You don't.

Ahhh! double post... sorry :(

Finally 7866 points to the next poster who explains why i should give a flying fuckk about Eurovision. Or Disney.

bad euro pop keeps the satin industry afloat and Disney animation has lots of hidden sex stuff

You don't.

sorry that isn't a reason

POINTS: each submitted logo will receive 16,000 points upon submission. to balance things out, for every subsequent comment another forum member makes about your logo, you will lose 1,300 points. for every week your logo remains up, you will receive 800 points. points can also be earned through special BONUS challenges that will be awarded throughout the competition. the first bonus point competition is what is krow's favorite color and is worth 750 points.

Going to be a smartass, doesn't say anywhere that I couldn't do this. Perhaps extra points?

red, green, yellow, orange, black, grey, blue, teal, fuschia, beige, crimson, dark blue, navy, purple, gold, brown

GODDAMN IT YOU BOTH GET 375 POINTS AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THAT! STOP POSTING GIBBERISH AND START POSTING PICTURES OF TACOS FOR INSTANT REWARDS/PUNISHMENTS!

Please note the extra points/punishments incentive will run for the next 23 minutes.

you're drunk with power. i knew i should have given your points-granting ability to faster.

and darcy, i gave those points away ages ago when someone said orange, despite the fact that i only really like tangerines because they're so so juicy. -430 points for poor reading comprehension.

• Like 1

faster wouldn't stand for your attitude young man. he would be so "23 points for nice language", "12 points for being a sweetie" while I am all like "4,098 points for being rad!"

I also award myself 22 points for bringing 'Rad!' back. FETCH IS GOING TO HAPPEN GRETCHEN!!!

Points should be awarded for referencing mean girls on it's 10th anniversary!!

• Like 1

Hmmm saliva.

Since it is my birthday - THANKS FOR THE THREAD CELEBRATING MY DAY ASSHATS!!!! - I will offer 3,200 points to every poster in this thread for the next 8 hours. Multiple posts = multiple points. If you submit a London logo in this period you will get a bonus 32,000 points. If you post gif files from mean Girls you get another 320 points. It's a multiples of 32 point fiesta!!!!