This would all have been avoided if the Brits and the Fins had good cuisine.

You argue about my stupid comments, but then you post this knowing it will cause a argument. I'm not commenting no more on this!

Instant applying of 711 points to Gangwon for the best response EVAH and lets say 340 to intoronto for the best googled spelling of Ouagadougou?

Also I propose a 1,000 point annoying twit bonus for Tony however we will deduct 100 for everytime he has posted the word London in this thread.

I also think I deserve 55 points or this post.

Instant applying of 711 points to Gangwon for the best response EVAH and lets say 340 to intoronto for the best googled spelling of Ouagadougou?

Also I propose a 1,000 point annoying twit bonus for Tony however we will deduct 100 for everytime he has posted the word London in this thread.

I also think I deserve 55 points or this post.

What about my gifs?

Let's just deduct 100 points from everyone who says London.

Edited by ofan97
  • Like 1

Could be - but you are gloriously not in charge here kiddo! And you ain't takin' no points from no-one!

STAY ON TOPIC!!!!

I hereby award you 12 points Eurovision style that will be taken from anyone else here from Europe - at krow's discretion.

Bernham - 733 points divided by 14 times 15 plus 45. DONE!

Furthermore I would like to see a logo.

Edited by thatsnotmypuppy

Ok. Sorry Krow. I ask, no more sneeky comments, that can cause an argument please, and let's get back to topic.

I don't think Tony fully understands this thread

13 points for stating the obvious ofan97. Please note I have been authorised to remove points... Tread warily mon friend.

Tony - 50 points for your misplaced insistence that you have some kind of control over this competition/forum.

Hi guys, sorry to bother this fantastic thread, but after a quite long hiatus, i'm back to the board, at 1st i just want to check the ASIAD section after Vietnam's withdrawal, then after that i check it into logo competition (Thanks Rob's i got your message, but seems it's too late :) )from that logo competition i found a guy, a very special guy, at first i don't see any wrong with him, but after a while, i found it, this guy is a very special one, the way he defend himself, the way he really stick to this theory that the Earth actually flat... or there is really a capital of the world, or the way he really think this thread is a serious thread, he didn't realize the actual purpose of this london 2012 logo competition... now i'm just really curios about you guys, are you really think this a guy at the same level with you ? i think this guy is only less 12 years old, or if he is older than 12 years old, then he has to be a person with special needs, do you guys really want to thread him like this ? i don't think it's fair for him, all of us a normal mature person, why we bother to mock a kid ? (although is fun to read his comment hahahah...)

krow, could I join this competition :) thank you

Making sense is not a pre-requisite. Furthermore points will be deducted for demanding logical rules.

Finally Rols - you may be a watersports fan - however that genitalia is wildly out of proportion and is making me feel... deficient. Down there. As a man. And I'm relatively well hung. So 99 points for my penis.

Rols - I award you 760 points.

And Paul - being from Tulsa does not get you points. Only people from third world flyblown famine ridden shitholes like non-world capital London get extra points.

Sigh. Fine. Krow will probably negate these but a bonus 288 points to anyone living in a state starting with O or N.

Does a province count?

i'm going to have to give a 4,000 point bonus to first actual logo to show up in this LOGO COMPETITION. this is not an excuse to rail about london or new york or throw things into chaos. i spent a lot of time to organize a very orderly competition with rules and regulations and now everyone's getting points there's tons of pages flying right and left. PLEASE START POSTING LOGOS. THIS IS NOT A JOKE THREAD!

also i am doing the math now although i have to stop in a bit and will post later but i am not bothering to give intoronto any points because i am still on ignore and why would i waste my time doing math for someone who will never even see it?

so, technically, intoronto could submit the greatest logo in the history of the gamesbids. like if paul and aistermagoo had a logo child together. and you would bafflingly never be able to vote for it or recognize its existence because intoronto doesn't recognize my existence and i run this contest. see how that works? loopy.

This is purely the precursor.

We have to feel out the boundaries prior to putting in any real effort.

Like Russian expansionism.

Give yourself 1200 points for stroppy impatience.

i will give myself those 1,200 points because i earned them.

i think we need a new challenge while everyone here waits to be the first to say something nasty to tony's next remark.

Anyone can do crude, childish looking drawings in ms paint. I went to the extra trouble of plagiarising mine.

Anyone can do crude, childish looking drawings in ms paint. I went to the extra trouble of plagiarising mine.

True....

524x343xpyeongchang1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GH

Here's another contest.. rename this thread based on the actual content thus far. My entry is "A Microcosm of everything that's wrong with GamesBids"

Sorry krow, but you should know better than to have expected to be taken seriously.

Sorry krow, but you should know better than to have expected to be taken seriously.

are you saying that my starting threads is what's wrong with GB? are you saying that i am unable to be taken seriously? what exactly are you saying anyway?

96j412.png

Yeah it's still 2012, but hey let the fun last longer!

damn. that is a crude MS paint drawing of nudity. well played, you get 1,234 points.