Minus 1,000 points Scotsguy. Bleeding hearts are not welcome in here ;-) However you get 3,600 points for OBVIOUSLY being a better human being then the rest of us.

PLUS YOU WON THE SUPER SECRET MYSTERY DEFENDING TONY SWEEPSTAKES SPECTACULAR AND WON INSTANT ENTRY INTO THE GOLDEN CIRCLE OF INFLUENCE!!!

You now have 10,000 points to distribute around - catch is you have to allocate them all in the one post and have to do so in the next 24 hours... You have to share them amongst at least 4 people (not equally though) and you cant keep them...

Edited by thatsnotmypuppy

i went through every page, did a whole bunch of math, my spreadsheet looks ridiculous. i decided to not inflate points based on page expansion because of the london factor. any inflation is negated from all the times we've said london and the points lost there. (ps i'm lazy).

2v0lspi.png

see the first pg for updated leaderboard, and thank you for our 3 logo submissions... so far!!!! to logo submitters: please read the rules on the first page for bonus points for your logo!

UPDATE: i can't edit the first page anymore? mods, i need the updated LB on there.

darcy - 22311

jmarksnow - 21370

woohooitsme- 16611

krow - 12648

baron - 10611

tony e - 9011

tnmp - 8920

mrbernham - 7088

athensfan - 4871

lord d - 3165

scotguy - 3111

paul - 2023

ofan - 1062

rols - 1371

rob - 676

tikus - 611

-----

pyrokin - -2782 (ouch)

IF YOU SEE AN ERROR IN YOUR SCORE, PLEASE PM SOMEONE WHO CARES.

Edited by krow

Wait, I get points? For what exactly? What have I achieved to get these points? :D

And if I didn't know any better, I'd say this is rigged. Krow, you will win by default or something. You shouldn't be involved in your own faux contests! ;)

i gave you 1,100 points for taking yourself too seriously, and now i'm going to give you another 1,100 points for the exact same thing.

Watch out ! The likes of Steve Prentice and (as here) Mark Ovenden have done some pretty wacky things with the Tube map already:

313981428_6c06a97180_b.jpg

I LOVE this. I like the hubs that are designated and the alpha-cities as we know them...mere stations along the lines! :lol: Brilliant!!

Edited by baron-pierreIV

I'll take those MILLION points pls.

Her Holiness, Pope Elizabeth II, Lady Liberty herself!!

London2012.jpg

damn.

that is a pretty terrific logo. fine, let it never be said that krow is not a man of his word (i'm really not, but i don't want it to be said). a million points to the b-man!

• Like 2

That's not the Queen... she's smiling.. and she's wearing a tea cosy instead of a crown

I think you could now use the shard skyscraper as a kind of giant javelin in a new logo - don't think it was finished in 2012 - or perhaps the London eye as a discuss.. just a couple of casual musings...

london2012.jpg

Furthermore I feel it is only right to deduct 950,000 points from Baron as that crown looks suspiciously Russian in design and as such he is obviously supporting Putin's gay holocaust.

I may be wrong though.

Finally 7866 points to the next poster who explains why i should give a flying fuckk about Eurovision. Or Disney.