No one will change my mind. London is the best, hence why we beat you for the 2012 Summer Olympics.

You guy's beat us because NYC is too good for the Olympics...silly boy. If NYC really wanted we could host, and they would be the best games EVER. The even better part is that they would not rip up an entire fabricated community in East London for the sake of an Olympic Park that even planners said was not in the most ideal location.

The only reason NYC lost 2012 was because the stadium deal fell through last minute. I have no doubt if your Olympic Park fell through that 2012 would have been hosted in Paris.

You guy's beat us because NYC is too good for the Olympics...silly boy. If NYC really wanted we could host, and they would be the best games EVER. The even better part is that they would not rip up an entire fabricated community in East London for the sake of an Olympic Park that even planners said was not in the most ideal location.

The only reason NYC lost 2012 was because the stadium deal fell through last minute. I have no doubt if your Olympic Park fell through that 2012 would have been hosted in Paris.

Cough Sore Losers Excuses Cough. Big headed Cough Cough.

Cough Sore Losers Excuses Cough. Big headed Cough Cough.

We have the big head, sore losers? Tony the only reason London won is your legacy plan, NYC would have had an even more plausible and better one had the deal not fallen through last minute. I tried pointing out the obvious reason NYC lost, and you come back at me with this crap?

U.N.B.E.I.E.V.A.B.L.E

Once again, only because you won the games. And lastly, it only took 100 years.

We have the big head, sore losers? Tony the only reason London won is your legacy plan, NYC would have had an even more plausible and better one had the deal not fallen through last minute. I tried pointing out the obvious reason NYC lost, and you come back at me with this crap?

U.N.B.E.I.E.V.A.B.L.E

You cannot take it that London won because we were better. Facts are facts. Even Paris and Madrid is better than Nyc.

the ultra rich are terrible. they ruin new york. you can have them for all i care.

Ah, you see, it's not the matter of if you want them, it's the matter of they don't want to be there but be here.

You cannot take it that London won because we were better. Facts are facts. Even Paris and Madrid is better than Nyc.

TONY STOP TROLLING IN MY THREAD. nobody thinks madrid is better than NYC, except people in madrid and we all know what they're like.

anyway, stop trolling in my thread. i won't have it. i'm going to start deducting points.

Tony you obviously have NO idea how voting in the IOC works. Anyways my comments were made in fun as a response to Krow's challenge. God, your so ignorant some times.

Can we have an update on the leaderboard krow.....I'm struggling to keep up.

i hate you for making me break out the excel again. you're losing 300 points for that.

Let's move on please. None of us will change our minds. I think London's the best, you think New York City is. Let's move on Please.

ok saying madrid is better than NY is not moving on but whatever. moving along...

new challenge: what is my favorite country in africa? (hint: it's mozambique because it's fun to say) - 604 points

Can we have an update on the leaderboard krow.....I'm struggling to keep up.

Please, I would love to see this!

i hate you for making me break out the excel again. you're losing 300 points for that.

ok saying madrid is better than NY is not moving on but whatever. moving along...

new challenge: what is my favorite country in africa? (hint: it's mozambique because it's fun to say) - 604 points

Mozambique...I had to do a fast related to a Mozambican diet during lent.

leaderboard updated.

i don't even know what to say regarding mr. berhnham going on a mozambique related fast except it totally sounds like something madonna would have done if she had thought of it first. 65 points for beating madonna to a mozambique fast!