2014-15 ISU Figure Skating Season

lol @ Russia losing by one point. I'm a bit surprised this event takes place separately from the regular World Championship event.

I know. Isn't it ridiculous and redundant? Also, the Synchronized Teams and Junior events still have their own World Championships, also separate from the regular WCs!?! It's crazy.

I know. Isn't it ridiculous and redundant? Also, the Synchronized Teams and Junior events still have their own World Championships, also separate from the regular WCs!?! It's crazy.

Well I can understand the junior events taking place separately since it's a separate level of competition, and maybe the synchronized teams as well, but the team event involves the exact same athletes that just competed at regular worlds. It would have just been smart to stretch the whole world championship to a full week+ just like they did at Sochi. And if they were afraid with their best athletes being injured, then end the championships with the team event so they can throw in the alternates to replace them if that happens.

yea he's not kidding. Unfortunately. He's so broken down he should be treated like a farm animal and taken out the back and shot dead to put him out of his misery. Or at least get surgery done in hospitals that know what they're doing because clearly wherever he's getting his work done, more than likely Russia, they're not doing a good job since he's always in some sort of pain.

What surprises me more is that Kim Yu-Na retired from skating after the 2014 Olympics. How are you going to do that when you will be able to compete on home ice in just 4 years??? I mean she more than likely won't be a serious medal contender by then, but to not skate in an Olympic games taking place in your home country, and one that you helped make happen, is just disappointing

I surely hope she has second thoughts and starts training again at least a year from now for the 2018 games.