Sign in to follow this  
Tony E Loves Architecture

The 2024 Summer Olympics Bid Logo Unique Competition.

That says more about you then anything else. Sure, this thread is ridiculously premature and I know a lot of Tony's posts lack substance but there are two or three of you guilty of egging him on. I can ignore 1 or 2 posts from him if they lack substance, but wading through pages of people correcting his spellings, taking the piss, trying to show how much more intelligent they are I can't ignore. PM the mod if you have an issue. Don't become part of the problem.

Hear, hear.

Okay, yes, he still does tend to post more quantity over substance, and yes, he still makes the odd (and occasionally funny) clanger. But I've never seen him be offensive, no matter what the abuse that is being thrown at him. Okay, this thread, or its timing, was a bad idea, but his problem is just more of over-enthusiasm rather than trying to be deliberately obnoxious.

• Like 2

You've never seen him be offensive? He tried to threaten me with his alleged thugs in Ohio.

When has he ever done that?

You've never seen him be offensive? He tried to threaten me with his alleged thugs in Ohio.

I'm sure I've been a LOT bitchier than that when I've felt I've had someone riding on my back here. I don't think anyone here holds back when they've been attacked - and Tony gets regularly attacked here with far less mercy than anyone else.

But show me the link... and what led up to it.

That says more about you then anything else. Sure, this thread is ridiculously premature and I know a lot of Tony's posts lack substance but there are two or three of you guilty of egging him on. I can ignore 1 or 2 posts from him if they lack substance, but wading through pages of people correcting his spellings, taking the piss, trying to show how much more intelligent they are I can't ignore. PM the mod if you have an issue. Don't become part of the problem.

I've already put him on my ignore list.

I'm not sure if the spelling stuff is targeted at me because I don't bother with any of his numerous spelling corrections anymore.

And I have already spoken to a mod, with no reply. I was banned for 3 days during Sochi because of Tony. I'm still waiting for his permanent ban for all the ridiculous things he has done.

• Like 2

Well like I said, the only moderator of this site is the owner, and the only reason he's putting up with Tony's **** is because he posts a lot, which makes a dying forum look more active.

The rest of us are expendable. We pick and chose when to post, so if we get permabanned, hey, no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Well like I said, the only moderator of this site is the owner, and the only reason he's putting up with Tony's **** is because he posts a lot, which makes a dying forum look more active.

Mod's hardly put up with Tony's shite - Tony's already been suspended numerous times for progressively longer periods. And I think he's learned a bit each time. Since his last suspension, I think he's been provoked out of proportion to anything he's been doing wrong (or that plenty of the rest of us don't do ourselves at times, or that can't be excused as over-enthusiasm or honest mistake), and I have to say for the most part he's been admirably patient in his responses to the lynch mentality he seems to provoke in many people here. I sure wouldn't put up so calmly if half the shite he's had to deal with was being heaped on me whenever I as much as dared to log on.

Edited by Sir Rols
  • Like 3

Pyro your a vicious troll and liar. I have never threatened you. How dare you say I'm not wanted here and I have no friends. Your proving to be the troll. Your just nasty. You are by far, the most nasty person I have come across on here.

I'm sure I've been a LOT bitchier than that when I've felt I've had someone riding on my back here. I don't think anyone here holds back when they've been attacked - and Tony gets regularly attacked here with far less mercy than anyone else.

But show me the link... and what led up to it.

His lying. Whatever link he sends, it's a lie. I don't make threats. What would be the point, when I don't even know what he looks like?

So you deny sending me a PM with veiled threats about "I know people in Ohio"?

Yes I do deny that. I'm not the type of person to threaten and any link you provide is fake. Your the troll as far as I am concerned.

Well you're only saying that because I have since deleted the PM and blocked you, since you sent me about 101 PMs begging me to like you, so...

Well you're only saying that because I have since deleted the PM and blocked you, since you sent me about 101 PMs begging me to like you, so...

Wait. Firstly, you say I threatened you, then you say I was begging you to like me. Proves your a liar. I tried to make a truce with you that was all.

So you admit to sending me a PM with veiled threats and begging me to like you?

I admit to sending you a PM, because you was annoyed with the amount of posts I make. So I tried to call a truce and you was rude. I never once threatened you.

Really Tony? You had to respond to that? I just restarted my comp and you pushed it (again) out of promotion with some stupid comment that you did not have to post. You crossed my line...I agree with you that Pyro is a troll, but at times you can be one too.

Sir Rols I'm asking that you lock this thread due to confusion and a direct violation of an agreement Tony and I had made earlier.

Sir Rols I'm asking that you lock this thread due to confusion and a direct violation of an agreement Tony and I had made earlier.

How did I violate the agreement? After I messaged you privately, I apologised and you accepted my apology.