2026 Commonwealth Games: Where?

It was an example. I didn't say that's how it will happen. My point is that there are alot of Strong Contenders that can Host a Successful, Low Cost Commonwealth Games. Again, it's an Example.

It was an example. I didn't say that's how it will happen. My point is that there are alot of Strong Contenders that can Host a Successful, Low Cost Commonwealth Games. Again, it's an Example.

Yea, a biased I-don't-know-what-the-hell-I'm-talking-about example.

• Like 2

I see the future Commonwealth Games hosting like this Edmonton Canada 2022 - Singapore 2026 - London England 2030 - Perth or Adelaide Australia 2034 - Cape Town South Africa 2038.

I see all these cities in here hosting but not in this order. But not far off it.

Tony Tony Tony you really think there would be 40 years with out the Commonwealth Games in North America, Durban seems to be more anti Commonwealth Games bid then Edmonton, Alberta is an power house to an respected country in the Commonwealth and the CGF will want to make it up to Canada after what happen in 2010 India may as well killed off any developing country chances of getting the games for the next 25 years.

Tony Tony Tony you really think there would be 40 years with out the Commonwealth Games in North America, Durban seems to be more anti Commonwealth Games bid then Edmonton, Alberta is an power house to an respected country in the Commonwealth and the CGF will want to make it up to Canada after what happen in 2010 India may as well killed off any developing country chances of getting the games for the next 25 years.

What is wrong with you? There is 1 Commonwealth Country in North America (Canada). If Durban is Anti-Commonwealth, why did they Bid? So South Africa will get 'Punished' because of India?

What is wrong with you? There is 1 Commonwealth Country in North America (Canada). If Durban is Anti-Commonwealth, why did they Bid? So South Africa will get 'Punished' because of India?

Just ask Sri Lanka it is clear the CGW will want to have 2 clean seen games then go back to the developing world which will take out Durban South Africa in 2022.

Just ask Sri Lanka it is clear the CGW will want to have 2 clean seen games then go back to the developing world which will take out Durban South Africa in 2022.

Durban is the favourite. You need to research. I know I didn't use to, but now I do and now I have answers.

Jamaica is also in North America, and hosted before. Plus several island nations incapable of hosting.

Jamaica is also in North America, and hosted before. Plus several island nations incapable of hosting.

Yes, but most people class Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago etc as it's own 'Sub-Continent' (The Caribbean). For the Modern Day Commonwealth Games, Canada is the only Capable Host from North America.

...of course if you did some research you would also find that the United States would be just as capable of hosting a CWGs, they still have an open invitation to participate right from the original charter as they are an English speaking nation...

Yes, but most people class Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago etc as it's own 'Sub-Continent' (The Caribbean). For the Modern Day Commonwealth Games, Canada is the only Capable Host from North America.

I have no idea why I am doing this. India is a subcontinent, doesn't change the fact India is still apart of Asia.

Commonwealth countries and territories in North America

Canada

Bermuda

Anguilla

Antigua and Barbuda

Bahamas

Barbados

British Virgin Islands

Cayman Islands

Belize

Dominica

Grenada

Jamaica

Saint Kitts and Nevis

St. Vincent and the Grenadines

St. Lucia

Turks and Caicos

Montserrat

Trinidad and Tobago and Guyana are South America geographically and culturally North American.

Perth Australia I said Perth of Adelaide Australia how can you be confused about that?

Because you weren't specific about if you were referring to Perth Australia or Perth Scotland.

When you say Perth Australia do you mean Perth Tasmania or Perth Western Australia- you really need to be more specific to avoid such confusions in future.

• Like 1

Because you weren't specific about if you were referring to Perth Australia or Perth Scotland.

When you say Perth Australia do you mean Perth Tasmania or Perth Western Australia- you really need to be more specific to avoid such confusions in future.

He won't get it runningrings. Don't even bother with him :P