Rio 2016 Torch Comp Final Vote

Rio 2016 Torch Design Comp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Entry Should Win the GamesBids 2016 Torch Design Comp?

Well done Davey! The announcement of the winner was a bit weak compared to what we usually see. Anyway, see you over Easter for yet another competition (which looks like it's going to involve so much work I don't think I can even contemplate entering, I'll have to work/research for a couple years before I'm ready to submit a full bid :))

OOOh thank you everyone for the kind words.

Another well run competition so thanks guys.

It was a great field and an interesting brief as product design is a new one for me.

Think Im going to treat myself to a bit of a holiday, Im designed out : )

When are you starting your competition Bernham? I really want to show you all my unique idea for a Logo Competition, but only after Bernham does his competition.

When are you starting your competition Bernham? I really want to show you all my unique idea for a Logo Competition, but only after Bernham does his competition.

Dude, look up at the post just 2 above yours. Go on... Yes, Go On...

:rolleyes:

^ Thanks Cobi, after this comp I will be hosting a fantasy winter contest for 2022. I voted A, very unique and symbolic of Brazil.

Fantasy Winter Contest for 2022. Logo, Torch or something else?

I'm going to be asking Rols for advice, but primarily by myself. I have successfully hosted comps like the one I will do on other message-boards.

Fair enough. Rols will be a good help.

@Mr Bernham, I know your competition starts on 10th April, but when does it finish? I want to know so I know when to start my Logo Competition, as I don't want it overlapping yours.

Archived