• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gjaf.jpg

Heres my design. The torch has an outer skin of metal prongs forming a leaf shape resembling leaves from the rain forests of Brasil.

The torch at the top creates a diamond shape with a circle where the flame comes through. The diamond is designed to resemble the Brasilian flag.

The body of the torch behind the prongs holding all the technical bits is a different colour for the Olympic torch and the Paralympic version.

I get your point, I saw it that from halfway down the prongs merge into the solid colored section. (not shown very well in my illustration) I may have a bit of a redesign. I don't want to have bleeding hands holding the torch, and a trail of blood across Brasil

I get your point, I saw it that from halfway down the prongs merge into the solid colored section. (not shown very well in my illustration) I may have a bit of a redesign. I don't want to have bleeding hands holding the torch, and a trail of blood.

wouldn't the edges go around the torch and be very dull? If that's the case then it should be fine.

Wow, we go from saying Paralympians get the unlit torch to we set them on fire. Lol.

Look if you keep criticizing other peoples work or designs or edits I'm telling you now that you will not win. Why? Because it makes you look like a jerk, no one want's to vote for a jerk.

Look if you keep criticizing other peoples work or designs or edits I'm telling you now that you will not win. Why? Because it makes you look like a jerk, no one want's to vote for a jerk.

Calm down, I'm stating the facts. You should really reconsider the logo though, you cant just set fire to the paralympic logo and call it a torch relay logo. It's both insulting and unoriginal.

here is my sketches... i will post final desing soon,if no objection..

torch_zpsdc3be7fa.jpg

Amazing, wish I could draw like that. =) Can't wait to see your final design, I don't object to you entering.

Calm down, I'm stating the facts. You should really reconsider the logo though, you cant just set fire to the paralympic logo and call it a torch relay logo. It's both insulting and unoriginal.

Amazing, wish I could draw like that. =) Can't wait to see your final design, I don't object to you entering.

It depends how you view the logo, if you seriously view it as setting the paralympians on fire you have issues. To me the Paralympic logo looks like a cauldron that's why I used it. If the head of this competition tells me I have to. In fact were not making logo's here, but a torch. I made the torch so calm down and stop calling foul.

here is my sketches... i will post final desing soon,if no objection..

torch_zpsdc3be7fa.jpg

Great work. Heck if you participate I will vote for you.

It depends how you view the logo, if you seriously view it as setting the paralympians on fire you have issues. To me the Paralympic logo looks like a cauldron that's why I used it. If the head of this competition tells me I have to. In fact were not making logo's here, but a torch. I made the torch so calm down and stop calling foul.

Great work. Heck if you participate I will vote for you.

Issues? It's exactly the same as lighting a flag to fire. It means you disaprove-of/hate that contry. you can't just set fire to something and call it a torch relay logo. If we are not designing logos then remove it.

Issues? It's exactly the same as lighting a flag to fire. It means you disaprove-of/hate that contry. you can't just set fire to something and call it a torch relay logo. If we are not designing logos then remove it.

If I hated the paralympics then why would I be here? You are making this too big of a deal than it actually is, that logo is the games logo not the logo of the movement. To ME the logo looks like a cauldron. You are also the only one to say anything about this, and until the host of this comp does I will not change it.

Archived