• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torch Design:

34t1zjm.png

Torch Relay logo (note I do not credit this logo's design, only the colors)

110g9hx.png

Is that all I needed? Or do you also want one with the Torch lit and in running action? I could also do some promo banners if needed.

I don't think you should be able to enter the torch relay logo if it's not original.

I dont see anything wrong with that..he like to design "things" same as everyone here..he did ask people to organize one,so he can join the competition,but no one want to do it, .for me it doesnt matter coz atlast the winner will be base on voting...

is russia should be disquallified from 2014winter games just because sochi are the host city?..

I dont see anything wrong with that..he like to design "things" same as everyone here..he did ask people to organize one,so he can join the competition,but no one want to do it, .for me it doesnt matter coz atlast the winner will be base on voting...

is russia should be disquallified from 2014winter games just because sochi are the host city?..

Then he shouldn't participate.

And you, as his twin, should be the LAST one to step in and are the MOST suspect of all in speaking up.

Yes, Russia hosted -- but they DIDN'T run the competitions. The Int'l federations did. Besides, the Russian judges did take an oath BEFORE the world to be impartial. We wouldn't ask you to do the same -- but for such a small contest, it smacks of something fishy.

ive ask somebody else to organize this competition first but no one vounteer to organize it.since no one want to take in charge, i volunteer my self to organize..but if you have a problem with it,i will try to find somebody to organize it or else I will just cancel this competition.

Then he shouldn't participate.

And you, as his twin, should be the LAST one to step in and are the MOST suspect of all in speaking up.

Yes, Russia hosted -- but they DIDN'T run the competitions. The Int'l federations did. Besides, the Russian judges did take an oath BEFORE the world to be impartial. We wouldn't ask you to do the same -- but for such a small contest, it smacks of something fishy.

yes..i already stepout from any competition in here..i already said that,but i still have a right to xpress my opinion anywhere,,,everything is turn upside down,what you look right seems wrong and what wrong seems right...too much drama from contestant..

oh ffs. puppy enters competitions he runs, i think rols has too.

it offers no advantages to run a competition and participate in it.

people here are clearly bitter and intimidated by the twins' talent. if anything, by disqualifying ais, you're looking for an advantage for other competitors over a petty non-issue.

stop creating drama where there isn't any. since ais is running this competition he gets to set the rules and if participants don't like it, they are free to be hand-to-forehead dramatic and withdraw their entries and storm out in a huff.

i think it's more the fear of being beaten fair and square that worries you, although i'm not sure why because scotguy is the one that's winning right now. you should be looking for a way to DQ him. that torch is gorgeous.

One more thing...for designer, keep doing, designing what you like, let the idea flow on a sketches,do brainstorming,and keep practising, good luck for contestant.!and for voters,i would like to advice...please vote for "design"n "idea", not the "person" u like...

it doesnt matter... not all here are native "english" man..including me, atleast i try to communicate,.it quite pity for u,as u need to digging and searching for my unrelated weakness just to diverse topic n create another drama...let just move on,and back on track..

it doesnt matter... not all here are native "english" man..including me, atleast i try to communicate,.it quite pity for u,as u need to digging and searching for my unrelated weakness just to diverse topic n create another drama...

It's NOT to create another drama. It's precisely to FORESTALL (or simply to PREVENT) future drama which will happen if your & your brothers's designs win...becuz you are the guys running the contest. Didn't you learn from the last time? But hey, if you don't want to heed some warning...then go right ahead. I'm just warning you that there is a difference between the standards of Malaysia and most of the countries of your would-be competitors here insofar as 'conflict-of-interest' matters.

Hye,just want to remind everybody,please stop arguing here. Gamesbids is a worldwide based forum and some of the forum-er here (including me) came from a country which doesn't use english as their main language,so please respect others because this small thing can cause a really big explosion.let pull out the negative energy and bring back the positive energy..it is not a big deal as long as people still can understand.let's remove the differences between us and find the similarity as we are all here sharing the same interest and passion.let just not make it a big deal..just have fun with this so called small comp..

Baron,FYI,i have ask a few member to take my place as the organizer and still wait for their feedback,will let everyone know later..and as i mentioned before,i will pull off this competition if nobody want to organize it.hopefully everyone satisfied and no more complain and arguing after this..let just enjoy this small comp..

If people have a problem with the organiser or the rules they're free not to enter.

And if he wants to enter his own design, that's fine. People don't have to vote for it do they? And this isn't the Nobel-fucking-peace prize.

Some of you need to stop acting like pricks. The guy's giving up his free time to run this competition and doesn't deserve the flack he's getting.

Sorry, reading some of the posts here has really pissed me off. :angry:

Can we just get on with the competition?

I was asked to step in but I'm reluctant to do so - I don't want to be "Mister Comp" and hold back others from doing duties. When I helped with Yoshi's, it was only because he asked for advice then needed a Premium Member who could start a poll - something that may be needed here depending on what voting method was planned (funny, I'm just observing now, on Yoshi's invitation, how an automated Eurovison-stile vote works. Actually, quite impressed).

Honestly, it's just a bit of fun. Stop being so uptight everyone.

I will post my sketches tomorrow, as about to head to work. The flame I got from google images, is that ok?

I'm going to do exactly the same thing with my flame Scotguy. I'm not spending ages drawing a flame! :lol:

Hopefully should have something to post later today.

Archived