Does anyone have the Seating Chart for all the venues in Rio. I could only find for the Maracana Stadium on the internet.

mapa-assentos-maracana-rep-2.jpg

This was the map of Maracana places in the last world cup. I imagine that for the olympics do not change. I found this map HSBC arena that will be the RIO OLYMPIC ARENA.

miami+contra+cleveland+en+rio+de+janeiro

This was the map of Maracana places in the last world cup. I imagine that for the olympics do not change. I found this map HSBC arena that will be the RIO OLYMPIC ARENA.

miami+contra+cleveland+en+rio+de+janeiro

NOTE: BASKETBALL WILL BE PLAYED IN CARIOCA ARENA 1. NOT HERE AT RIO OLYMPIC ARENA.

Anybody know when the tickets will begin shipping through the brazilian delivery system? the main site said May/June and now says June. Any specifics yet?

Anybody know when the tickets will begin shipping through the brazilian delivery system? the main site said May/June and now says June. Any specifics yet?

Per my account it says:

• Forma de entrega
  • SEDEX: R$ 12,00
  • Quem escolher a opção de entrega via SEDEX receberá a versão comemorativa dos ingressos para os Jogos Rio 2016. O primeiro lote de ingressos foi enviado para impressão e entrega. Ingressos comprados após 25 de fevereiro de 2016 serão entregues em uma nova remessa, mediante cobrança de R$12.
  • Delivery method
  • SEDEX: R$ 12.00
  • Special, limited edition souvenir tickets will be delivered to your address via secure courier.

The first batch of tickets have already been sent for printing and fulfillment. Tickets purchased after 25 February of 2016 will be delivered in a new shipment and a R$12 fee will be charged.

HOCKEY TICKET SWAP

I have a HO018 Wed 10 Aug 1700-2115 Women USA v Japan and Men NZ v Brazil

I would like to swap with HO019 Wed 10 Aug 1800-2215

Happy to swap before event or prior if needed.

Thanks

I Also have a HO022 Thursday 11 Aug 1700-2115 Women Germany v Spain and USA v India. Grade A seat to swap or sell at face value.

Via Cosport, got a ticket tonight for Opening Ceremony category D (category C was also available)

First time I will attend OC

Got also a ticket for Cycling Track Finals

Via Cosport, got a ticket tonight for Opening Ceremony category D (category C was also available)

Congrats, Alain!!

Does anyone in US want Athletics AT005(100m and 400m Finals) at Brazilian COST(US $400 each, price we paid back in Jun/2015). Plus 3% or 4% PayPal fees + US $10 shipping?

Up to 4 tickets in price category "A". They go for U$561.70($510.64+U$51.06 handling charge) at Cosport US.

We were able to get Men's Tennis Final on the same day. And we are selling it because, we might not make in time, unless Usain Bolt can give us a ride.

For those in the US who purchased tickets through the Brazilian site, how are you planning to get your tickets from friends/contacts in Brazil once they arrive? Are you just picking it up when you arrive or having them mailed ahead of time? If so, what mail service are you planning to use? I'm trying to figure out what the safest method will be for me.

Also, has anyone noticed the recent addition of "e-tickets" under the FAQ on the ingressos.rio website? I don't think they will allow us to change from home delivery now, but I wonder if anyone has tried? e-tickets would obviously be the easiest for this situation if they allowed it.

Thanks!

For those in the US who purchased tickets through the Brazilian site, how are you planning to get your tickets from friends/contacts in Brazil once they arrive? Are you just picking it up when you arrive or having them mailed ahead of time? If so, what mail service are you planning to use? I'm trying to figure out what the safest method will be for me.

Also, has anyone noticed the recent addition of "e-tickets" under the FAQ on the ingressos.rio website? I don't think they will allow us to change from home delivery now, but I wonder if anyone has tried? e-tickets would obviously be the easiest for this situation if they allowed it.

Thanks!

About e-tickets , they will not change the form of delivery, except when they can not deliver at the address provided . I imagine that in this case the tickets are to be removed at the box office .Ticket buyers in Brazil , can now choose e-tickets on new purchases , but even the e-tickets will be sent closer to the games, is also already informed the seat was purchased.

I'm looking for 2 tickets for VO010 , A or B Cat. Anyone? Here in Chile Cartan doesn't have volleyball available :(

Am in the US and wanted to see if anyone has access to 2 or 3 Opening Ceremony tickets. Have not been lucky enough to find them on US CoSport. Willing to pay some premium plus PayPal fees plus mailing fees. Have attended Vancouver, London and Sochi Openings and don't want to break the string.

Thanks in advance.

Am in the US and wanted to see if anyone has access to 2 or 3 Opening Ceremony tickets. Have not been lucky enough to find them on US CoSport. Willing to pay some premium plus PayPal fees plus mailing fees. Have attended Vancouver, London and Sochi Openings and don't want to break the string.

Thanks in advance.

e-mail me : betholi_2000@yahoo.com.br

Guys, I'm a bit confused with Cartan. I got tickets for GA003 (aug 6th) and Cartan has it scheduled for 8:30 AM, but in the ticket guide GA003 is men's subdivision 3 at 18:30!

Anybody else with this problem?

Guys, I'm a bit confused with Cartan. I got tickets for GA003 (aug 6th) and Cartan has it scheduled for 8:30 AM, but in the ticket guide GA003 is men's subdivision 3 at 18:30!

Anybody else with this problem?

Obviously, a typo by Cartan. No Olympic event starts at 8:30am -- well, except for some rowing events in the past. But normally no.

defiantly a typo cosports has GA003 starting at 1830

just checked still opening ceremony on cosport australia but only cat D

No Cycling

Swimming heats also available most days

I'm looking for 2 tickets for VO010 , A or B Cat. Anyone? Here in Chile Cartan doesn't have volleyball available :(

So, best way is to wait for foreign sales on the site Rio2016 . But be sure to try to buy on the first day ...brazilians love volleyball.

Do you have any friends in the US? Cosport currently has V0010 Cat A available.

Can not find any information on the Rio2016 site about foreign tickets sales. Remember hearing about this some time ago but have heard nothing since. Anyone have a link with the information?

So, best way is to wait for foreign sales on the site Rio2016 . But be sure to try to buy on the first day ...brazilians love volleyball.

I remember hearing about Rio2016 foreign sales some time ago but have not heard anything since. Does anyone have a link to the information?

Do you have any friends in the US? Cosport currently has V0010 Cat A available.

Can not find any information on the Rio2016 site about foreign tickets sales. Remember hearing about this some time ago but have heard nothing since. Anyone have a link with the information?

https://ingressos.rio2016.com/tservice.dll?affiliate=OGF&fun=thelpcontent&doc=feature/helpContact/details&katid=6220&hilfeid=8069&hb_id=6082&by_area=true&areaCount=1

I remember hearing about Rio2016 foreign sales some time ago but have not heard anything since. Does anyone have a link to the information?

see last post...

https://ingressos.rio2016.com/tservice.dll?affiliate=OGF&fun=thelpcontent&doc=feature/helpContact/details&katid=6220&hilfeid=8069&hb_id=6082&by_area=true&areaCount=1 , I don t understand why in the portuguese they say "Junho" (June in english) and in the english page July, makes sense sell tickets in box offices and online same time... e-tickets are now available for brazilians shops and ATRs released many tickets to sell before open the site for foreigners.

https://ingressos.rio2016.com/tservice.dll?affiliate=OGF&fun=thelpcontent&doc=feature/helpContact/details&katid=6220&hilfeid=8069&hb_id=6082&by_area=true&areaCount=1 , I don t understand why in the portuguese they say "Junho" (June in english) and in the english page July, makes sense sell tickets in box offices and online same time... e-tickets are now available for brazilians shops and ATRs released many tickets to sell before open the site for foreigners.

To find out which tickets are available , just visit the page tickets. I think no need to be logged in to an account to simulate a purchase. Of course, ceremonies and finals are sold out , but for some sports and preliminary games there are many same tickets at cheaper categories.