Rio 2016 Tickets

Anyone that has applied for tickets through Sportsworld should check their accounts as they've just done a January ticket allocation! And I've scored Opening Ceremony tickets!! Can't believe it!

Cool!! What category did you get and for how much?! So lucky!

I don't think anyone has been able to score Opening tickets. In prior years was able to buy them on Ebay but even they don't show any opening tickets available.

How do you trust the sellers on ebay? I'm assuming you're paying a lot for opening tickets, so I'd be worried about fraud.

Hello everyone,

Just found this site. This is going to be my first Olympics. I'm so excited to be going. I've already got my flights booked and still working on hotels. But, I booked my event tickets over the past two days.

The events I have booked are. 2x for each

August 5 - Opening Ceremony ZO001B

August 8 - Equestrian Eventing EC003

August 8 - Table Tennis M/F Singles Round of 4 TT009A

August 9 - Gymnastic Artistic Women's team final GA009B

August 12 - Equestrian Dressage ED003B

August 14 - Athletics 100m dash AT005B

August 16 - Gymnastics - Artistic Men and Women Apparatus Final GA014B

August 17 - Diving - Women's 10m Platform prelims - DV011C

August 17 - Women's Beach Volleyball final BV033B

August 21 - Men's Basketball Bronze BK063A

August 21 - Men's Basketball Gold BK064A

Also I have an extra pair of GA009D let me know if you are interested.

Can't wait for August see you all there.

I have two category B tennis tickets for Centre Court on Monday 8th August - TE015B - which I'm looking to sell. This is an evening session (18.45 - 23.00), and I bought these off of Cosport's site last year when they had their second round of sales. Face value is 96.50 euros If anyone's interested in buying these, let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

I have two category B tennis tickets for Centre Court on Monday 8th August - TE015B - which I'm looking to sell. This is an evening session (18.45 - 23.00), and I bought these off of Cosport's site last year when they had their second round of sales. Face value is 96.50 euros If anyone's interested in buying these,

Interest in exchange for other tickets? I have extratickets for: basket, beach volley, soccer, athletics.

I don't think anyone has been able to score Opening tickets. In prior years was able to buy them on Ebay but even they don't show any opening tickets available.

Brazilian tickets will be sent in May or june, then they possibly will be on ebay after that. Because they haven t ticket's scans now. But the price for this tickets in Brazil is too expensive. Maybe in hospitality package it s possible to find cheaper

Hello, I have some tickets for Rio2016. Openning, closing cerimony, swimming, syncronized swimming, tennis , final female beach volley , final soccer, gymnastics . If you are interested to buy contact me.

How much Oppening and tennis?

So, I just found out that I will be able attend that Games (after thinking that I would not be able to for over a year). Because I thought that I was unable to attend, I did not purchase tickets and am now scrambling to find some. If anyone has any tickets available for between August 10 - 17, please let me know your asking price. Also if you are aware of any place where I can purchase tickets at this late stage, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Interest in exchange for other tickets? I have extratickets for: basket, beach volley, soccer, athletics.

So, I just found out that I will be able attend that Games (after thinking that I would not be able to for over a year). Because I thought that I was unable to attend, I did not purchase tickets and am now scrambling to find some. If anyone has any tickets available for between August 10 - 17, please let me know your asking price. Also if you are aware of any place where I can purchase tickets at this late stage, I would be very appreciative.

Hello, I have some tickets for the days 10-17 August . Like tennis ( te 21, te24,te28,te30,te30) sincronized swimming sy001, sy002,sy003, beach volley ballwomen final, artistic gymnastics many options, Judo some ( Ju003,ju007,ju009,ju011,ju013) , swimming sw 9,11,13. Ihave all bought in my brazilian account and they can be delivered or pickup in NYC. They will be printed in May. If you interested in any one tell me .

I have two category B tennis tickets for Centre Court on Monday 8th August - TE015B - which I'm looking to sell. This is an evening session (18.45 - 23.00), and I bought these off of Cosport's site last year when they had their second round of sales. Face value is 96.50 euros If anyone's interested in buying these, let me know!

pls e-mail me about the tickets. Do you have tickets or confirmed request?

BV019C BV020C BV021C BV022B BV026B BV028A AT009D AT008B are my extra tickets. If you are interesting, e-mail me: betholi_2000@yahoo.com.br

Hi I booked my flight to Rio Aug 10 to arrive now. I only have tickets (2 of each) for Aug 18 - 21. All gold medals, but my partner left me, now I'm alone. I need more tickets for me, perhaps can work a deal with someone else in the same situation. I will also buy tickets for Aug 10- 17. Any closing ceremony available? No scammers please. I'm matt20482002 [at] yahoo

Hi I booked my flight to Rio Aug 10 to arrive now. I only have tickets (2 of each) for Aug 18 - 21. All gold medals, but my partner left me, now I'm alone. I need more tickets for me, perhaps can work a deal with someone else in the same situation. I will also buy tickets for Aug 10- 17. Any closing ceremony available? No scammers please. I'm matt20482002 [at] yahoo

If You are from Europe, maybe it s possible closing tickets oficial sellers ou prices and other great sports. For americans, they need to visit CoSport site daily, twice a day , may make available new tickets . Good luck! I took the liberty of sending an e -mail seeking exchanges of tickets.

Thank you, I am actually from the USA. A work meeting prevented me from grabbing the last set of tickets that were released. These tickets were all from my initial allotment. I have 8 total (2 each), gold medal track and fields (2 by 2), badminton (2) and wrestling (2). Happy with those...only one of me going.

If You are from Europe, maybe it s possible closing tickets oficial sellers ou prices and other great sports. For americans, they need to visit CoSport site daily, twice a day , may make available new tickets . Good luck! I took the liberty of sending an e -mail seeking exchanges of tickets.

Some venues will be operated with general admission seating.

In most of these cases the tickets will be assigned to a block or sector but not to a specific row or seat.

all Deodoro locations, Riocentro pavillons, Lagoa Stadium, Fort Copacabana, Olympic Stadium, only Cat. D for AT and FB.